Really cute new purple-leg millies...

invertepet

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Just got a few of these in. Only 4"-ish, but really neat iridescent peach-orange on a dark blackish brown and orange banded body with purple legs. They're a little 'curl-uppy' but relax after a minute or two. They seem less prone to goo, too.

Anyone have an idea as to species? I can't even figure out where these originated (supplier doesn't know, either).

bill

Attachments

petitegreeneyes

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I'm not into millipedes but that one is so pretty. I just love the color of its legs. Very intense and bright:D

Gillian

Arachnoblessed
Old Timer
Bill,
AWESOME!! GOD!! Hey, I've been trying to get ahold of you, to do an order..(hello Income Tax refund..*eg*) Can these be kept with my AGB? I was thinking of having 2 mixed collections. One of my tanks has Desert Yellows, the other, 1 AGB.
Peace,
Gillian

Valael

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
They don't look purple to me! :p They look more hot pink..

invertepet

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Gillian,

Try emailing, or call around mid-afternoon to evening. Best time to catch me. I'm usually packing or errand-ing in the am.

Valael, it's pinkish-purple, I suppose... More purple compared to some other species with so-called 'pink' legs and hey, they were sold as purple legs so who am I to differ? LOL.

bill

chau0046

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Originally posted by invertepet
Just got a few of these in. Only 4"-ish, but really neat iridescent peach-orange on a dark blackish brown and orange banded body with purple legs. They're a little 'curl-uppy' but relax after a minute or two. They seem less prone to goo, too.

Anyone have an idea as to species? I can't even figure out where these originated (supplier doesn't know, either).

bill
well i found these pics on the insecthobbyist site with care cheats about them.

Attachments

MrDeranged

He Who Rules
Staff member
Chau,

In the future, please do not attach pictures that you do not hold the copyright to.

Thanks,

Scott

dennis

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Originally posted by mrderanged
In the future, please do not attach pictures that you do not hold the copyright to.
Isn't he just trying to help? And besides, he told you where the pics can be found ... So I don't really see a problem here :? .

Dennis

Mister Internet

Big Meanie Doo Doo Head :)
Arachnosupporter +
Originally posted by dennie
Isn't he just trying to help? And besides, he told you where the pics can be found ... So I don't really see a problem here :? .

Dennis
Dennie,

Please don't publicly question the mods. Send a PM next time. The mods are not obligated to explain themselves every time they make requests like this. The simple fact is that someone who takes a picture holds a de facto copyright on it... this is a legal issue. Thank you.

chau0046,

Don't worry, we're not coming down on you... but please, read and become familiar with the rules here. Thanks...

MrDeranged

He Who Rules
Staff member
Originally posted by Mister Internet
Dennie,

The mods are not obligated to explain themselves every time they make requests like this.
And the Owner of Arachnopets is even less obligated.... ;P

Scott
He Who Rules