Read Me!!!!!!

anthony2561

Banned
Old Timer
this site blows.........im out of here, im just a very confused little bot with "friends" and other ppl who use my screename.. Please kill my account, so i cant access it anymore...im sick and tired of my friends using my account and my getting into trouble! So if any ppl who can kill my account. Please do it, thanx.

Later

Hamadryad

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Well....goodbye....

Yes, you DO sound very confused.....have a nice trip.

:rolleyes: The Evil Spider Hunter

MrDeranged

He Who Rules
Staff member
So let me get this straight, because your friends use your account to access this site and make you look like an idiot "this site blows"?

Makes sense to me.

Don't go away mad, just go away,

Scott

BTW Request granted, you're banned.

Buh bye.

Henry Kane

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Is it that this site blows or that this site blows because of your ummm..."friends"???

I have a friend too...his name is Larry. I call him Lar for short. Yep, he's sitting right next to me....but for some reason my wife can't see him. :? We know you're there though don't we Lar? Yep, Lar says we do so you can bank on it, yep! :D I hate when Larry gets me into trouble. It's very hard for people to believe that it's Lar causing all the trouble around here. We know it's you causing all the trouble, don't we Lar? Yep, Larry says it's true so you KNOW you can bank on it! :D

*Atrax in the background* Larry! Get the heck off my computer!!!

;) Atrax

Code Monkey

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I'll be damned, the epidemic of roommates & bad friends who post stupid stuff to get someone in trouble spreads yet again. And such an insidiously clever bunch of ruffians this was to exactly mimic his fingerprint like lack of grammar, spelling, or proper punctuation. To think this all went down in a space of five days. We must do something about this menace before all of our reputations are ruined...

Arachnopuppy

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
You can't entirely say everything you see from that kid, assuming he is a kid, is a lie now. He is backing off and so should we.

Code Monkey

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Originally posted by lam
You can't entirely say everything you see from that kid, assuming he is a kid, is a lie now. He is backing off and so should we.
Oh yes you can, in fact you can see it clearer than ever. Like I said, his style, grammar, spelling, punctuation, capitalisation, etc. are like a fingerprint - every one of those posts was his and the contradictions didn't magically go away because he's pulling the crybaby routine and blaming his own attempts to lie his way into acceptance on imaginary culprits.

T

Tarantula

This kid was an irritation from the beginning. Good riddance. I think this site is a great one.

Tarantula Lover

Psalmopoeus Lover
Old Timer
Originally posted by anthony2561
this site blows.........im out of here, im just a very confused little bot with "friends" and other ppl who use my screename.. Please kill my account, so i cant access it anymore...im sick and tired of my friends using my account and my getting into trouble! So if any ppl who can kill my account. Please do it, thanx.

Later
I've read ya all right! Its about time you left! Good bye 2 you:) ;P
Good Points yet again CM!

James

JDK

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
You shouldn't have banned him. I found his senseless rant amusing. Who knows, he might create a different account under a different name/computer.

nocturnalpulsem

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Originally posted by Tarantula
This kid was an irritation from the beginning. Good riddance. I think this site is a great one.
I'd have to agree. On all three statements. Fine site...especially if it made a "board lurker" out of an antisocial basement-dweller like myself.

N.

PS- that was a big compliment LoL

Arachnopuppy

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Originally posted by Code Monkey
Oh yes you can, in fact you can see it clearer than ever. Like I said, his style, grammar, spelling, punctuation, capitalisation, etc. are like a fingerprint - every one of those posts was his and the contradictions didn't magically go away because he's pulling the crybaby routine and blaming his own attempts to lie his way into acceptance on imaginary culprits.
You may be right about all the style, spelling, and grammarical consistencies. I'm not saying we should disregard the past incidents. I'm saying he backed off already and so should we. I really don't think ranting on and on about this is going to do any good. Because we are "speaking" online where you can't really talk face to face, it is next to impossible to tell anything for sure. As much as I resent liars, whether they are speaking online or outside, I'd like to always give them the benefit of the doubt, not that we should not say or point out the inconsistencies in their stories. In other words, you made your point. Stop bashing the guy and let him go in peace.

Kugellager

ArachnoJester of the Ancient Ones
Arachnosupporter
JDK,

I think many people here would agree with me that it would be fairly easy after a few posts from some new member to be able to tell if it was this same person. As Code said his style, or lack there of, would surely give him away.

Scott,

I for one am glad he will be giving out no more incorrect information. I myself am new to the T hobby and would personally prefer to learn what needs to be learned the correct way. I at least knew beforehand that an Usambara is NOT a good starter T though there may be some even less-experienced people here who don't know this. It would be a shame for some kid to get an Usambara after reading the shinola that guy was spouting and get tagged the first day by his new pet.

John
];')

Alex S.

Arachnolord
Old Timer

Later
No, the site does not blow at all. This site is awesome. The only fact here is that you are an idiot...

Alex S.

Jobe

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
this site blows.........
Hmm, funny choice of words. I would tend to think that someone honest, mature, genuine and worth my time would at least think that if his "friends" screwed things up, he would try to explain what has happened.

But no, he decides to go with "this site blows"...sigh...what a sore loser.

Heres a link that might help you with your friends, smeagol...
http://pub79.ezboard.com/bschizophreniafamilyforum

-e-

JDK

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Originally posted by lam
You may be right about all the style, spelling, and grammarical consistencies. I'm not saying we should disregard the past incidents. I'm saying he backed off already and so should we. I really don't think ranting on and on about this is going to do any good. Because we are "speaking" online where you can't really talk face to face, it is next to impossible to tell anything for sure. As much as I resent liars, whether they are speaking online or outside, I'd like to always give them the benefit of the doubt, not that we should not say or point out the inconsistencies in their stories. In other words, you made your point. Stop bashing the guy and let him go in peace.
I agree, it's over with and we should leave it alone. This kid I found to be pretty funny and even more so when code monkey took the time to exploit him in the watering hole. Dear anthony2561, if you are reading this now, I am sorry. But I am sure that I am speaking for everyone here when I say that if you piss people off, they are going to attack you. Even if it takes 40 minutes of gathering the evidence:)

Kenny

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
last thing from me

IF he/she was a "kid".??!?!?!

I saw in my own paranoia line Paul Day come up because anthony ended a lot of phrases like Paul Day did.
"well..I'm just stupid".
Well,,just my paranoia:D

I agree though, leave it and go on.

Kenny

Jobe

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Well, its just that remark "this site blows" which keeps annoying me whenever i read it...This community blows?...

Someone who just comes up to my door, moons everyone, gets yelled at for mooning and then say we are morons for telling him off?...that someone had better run...

*sigh...

Oh heck...okay, ill let up...but only cos y'all say so...and i luv y'all...

-e-