Re-housing P. Murinus

jr47

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
i usually just stick a jar in the tank. use something to herd the t into the jar and put the lid on. pretty easy. only spider so far thats given me any trouble was my h. gigas. she nailed the spoon a couple times and then went peacefully in.

Doezsha

Arachnolord
Old Timer
i usually just stick a jar in the tank. use something to herd the t into the jar and put the lid on. pretty easy. only spider so far thats given me any trouble was my h. gigas. she nailed the spoon a couple times and then went peacefully in.
Ahhh I like that method ;)

spid142

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
bathtub

If you work in the bathtub, and the T runs there isnt anywhere for him/her to go, and they will stop on the side or bottom. Then when the T has stopped still, cup or tube/ whatever you are trying to do. Works for me, just be sure to place a towel closing off the underside of the door, and have any cabinets closed, in case the T does make it out of the tub.

Taceas

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Sounds like the previous owner didn't want to fuss with the moving the spider into a new larger enclosure, so he put the old smaller one in the larger one and let it go from there. ;)

evah

Arachnopeon
Sounds like the previous owner didn't want to fuss with the moving the spider into a new larger enclosure, so he put the old smaller one in the larger one and let it go from there. ;)
yea i belive so heh :/

well i promised few pictures so you can see how "bad" does it look :p

im i will remove the web now wish me luck ;)

ah btw. i saw some people are using gloves while playing with T's, what kind of gloves are that??

cheers
e.

lunixweb

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
that is a mess hehe, but in the picture doesn't look so bad, even I guess the T is in the bigger one, isn't it?, so if it's in the bigger one, only quit out the small one and all will be easy.