Re-Greets

ant1gen

Arachnopeon
So, there I was holding a 6 inch piece of cork bark by one end, trying my best not to shake it too much as I slowly moved it from the old aquarium into the nice new aquarium. Luckily, the sub-adult P. ornata which was hitching a ride (and the source of much trepidation on my part) stayed more-or-less in one place through the entire trip.

I'd spent the better part of an hour trying to figure out just how the heck I was going to accomplish the move when the words of Scott and some of the others came to mind, "just pick it up and move it." Now that I've done it, it's easier said than done!

Having said that, it's been awhile since I've posted here (long enough that my old account has been deleted), so I thought I say hello again. Nice to see many of the old (relatively speaking) faces still here!

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
nice to see you back!
and congrats on the sucessful move!
Cork bark is a great way to move some of the Ts. They seem calmer, since it's a familiar surface, then even herding them into a deli cup, or some such. Doesn't work with all of them, but it's sure nice when it does!

MrDeranged

He Who Rules
Staff member
Hey Ant,

Welcome back. Your account was deleted along with all the other original accts when we changed forum software back in July of 2002. Glad to see you back.

Scott

krystal

Arachnodite
Old Timer
hey ant1gen--

i thought someone was missing...
glad to have you back. it's been a while!

me

MrT

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Howdy,
Sounds like your an ol' timer, who's been AWOL.
Welcome back.:)

Ernie