User ratluvr76 picture thread

ratluvr76

Arachnodemon
so here's some pictures I've been taking of my collection. :)

GBB Settling into it's new upgraded digs
C cyanopubescens march2015.jpg

B. boehmei This is when I got 2 of these in October, it's at least double this size now. Updated pics when I can.
Brachypelma boehmei Oct2014.jpg

L. parahybana received three of these the same time as I got the B. boehmei's. They are now about 3 times this size.
Lparahybana oct2014.jpg

This is a picture of my whole collection as of October 2014 minus my wolf spider. There's 2 Hapalopus sp. Columbia/large, 2 Brachypelma boehmei, 3 Lasiodora parahybana, 1 Lasiodora difficilis, 1 Pterinochilus murinus, 2 Grammostola porteri (one not pictured), 1 Avicularia avicularia(?) sp. petstore, and 2 Chromatopelma cyanopubescens
my collection 2014.jpg

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
awe gbb eez so tiny!! id of thought itd be bigger by now :p i think here in the 'Show me state' we just have this T-crack and they grow too quick lmao

but dang girl pics are so outdated.. im sure i seen a VW van in the back of some of them ;)

what size totes ate those with blue handles? 15qt?

ratluvr76

Arachnodemon
awe gbb eez so tiny!! id of thought itd be bigger by now :p i think here in the 'Show me state' we just have this T-crack and they grow too quick lmao

but dang girl pics are so outdated.. im sure i seen a VW van in the back of some of them ;)

what size totes ate those with blue handles? 15qt?
Yes, I think 15 qt. Everyone except them have been upgraded.
You think the GBB is small now? Lol, its at least doubled its size since I got it in October. I'm going to try to get updated pics tomorrow if its not raining. The GBB though is a current pic. :)

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
Yes, I think 15 qt. Everyone except them have been upgraded.
You think the GBB is small now? Lol, its at least doubled its size since I got it in October. I'm going to try to get updated pics tomorrow if its not raining. The GBB though is a current pic. :)
lol yea gbbs was about 1" when i got them and my slower males pen and a few months behind his brother.. but maybe my temps make mine grow 10x faster. *shrug* but yea i seen gbb is only current pic lol

i love 15qts i have 2 roseas in them ans 1 in a 10g [tho she may be downgraded] and 3 geckos in them lmao XD

ratluvr76

Arachnodemon
ok, I found the pictures I'd taken of the GBB's new set up. I made it with a 3 gallon drink dispenser. I think it turned out pretty good myself. ;)

GBB new enclosure 032015.jpg

GBB new enclosure 032015a.jpg

GBB new enclosure 032015b.jpg

GBB new enclosure 032015c.jpg

GBB new enclosure 032015.jpg

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
Not bad, not bad. Little cluttery for my taste but still looks good, so long as u like it thats all that matters xP

ratluvr76

Arachnodemon
Not bad, not bad. Little cluttery for my taste but still looks good, so long as u like it thats all that matters xP
well I wanted to make sure there's lots of anchor points for his web. It's going to be AWESOME when he starts webbing it all up.

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
lol i hear ya, didnt u see me go overbored with my P.camb? who has like 0.001 grams/ 4 strands of silk above the substrate -.- mine used to web so well.. now shes broken lmao but gbbs in my home are never boring always thickening the silk.. im pretty sure if i didnt give them dirt, id of beenn able to just sell the plants that was in their as pure silk sheets XD

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
looks like all but the LD are in premolt o.0 what are you using for pictures? those arnt too bad

ratluvr76

Arachnodemon
looks like all but the LD are in premolt o.0 what are you using for pictures? those arnt too bad
good eye, ALL of my slings are in pre-molt but the LD is still hardening up from a molt. ;)

I use a Carl Zeiss Cyber-shot 14.1 mega pixel camera by Sony. It takes pictures in HD. ;)

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
good eye, ALL of my slings are in pre-molt but the LD is still hardening up from a molt. ;)

I use a Carl Zeiss Cyber-shot 14.1 mega pixel camera by Sony. It takes pictures in HD. ;)
well the LP pictured is late innermolt, not quite premolt, but indeed i know those signs well XD

but nice, i use a my phone.. 13 MP and takes them for FREE ;) lmao thought for a min you was gona say ipad.. was trying to imagine you using your pad to get close for a pic..

Last edited:

ratluvr76

Arachnodemon
This is the picture of after my new spiders arrived yesterday, everyone's resting comfortably. Only one not pictured here is the B. albo.

image.jpg

Here's a little collage of some shots of Stan the Lasiodora difficilis after his maturing molt. He's so handsome. Check out the classifieds section, he's for sale. ;)

image.jpg

One of the little bitty ones. Gosh they're so CUTE!!

image.jpg

And finally, already one of my favorites of the ten I got yesterday, one of my itty bitty P. irminia.

image.jpg

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
Your more ballsy then me i dont unravel my T unless they havent exited the vial in a hr... Props there.. But i learned my lesson on speed with a poec and prefer to let them settle in.. And if that means my irminia is using her vial as a home still then so be it lol(she rly is)

ratluvr76

Arachnodemon
All four of the psalmos made a break for it lol. I have little crumpled up bits of slightly damp paper towel every where. They just ran to the nearest one and hid. Easy peasy really, especially since I expected them to so I wasn't caught off guard.

The thrix's attacked their mealworm pieces tonight with gusto lol. I love them so much :)

Bloo, both the irminia's have their markings already, its incredible. The cambridgei's are awesome too.

And I'm officially gushing lol, sorry.

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
All four of the psalmos made a break for it lol. I have little crumpled up bits of slightly damp paper towel every where. They just ran to the nearest one and hid. Easy peasy really, especially since I expected them to so I wasn't caught off guard.

The thrix's attacked their mealworm pieces tonight with gusto lol. I love them so much :)

Bloo, both the irminia's have their markings already, its incredible. The cambridgei's are awesome too.

And I'm officially gushing lol, sorry.
lolol i prefer to let them come out on their own. its just how i work lol.. tho i got the med sized irminia i dont think mine has markings.. my reduncus is part Tasmanian devil.. or part blender.. he flys around his cup every time im near lmaooooo its pretty funny :) glad you liked the t.ocks im glad to have the ability to use whole mealworms now;P lol

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I hope all goes well when those Psalmos grow up and get bigger - they're fast now as slings, they're teleporting as adults if spooked :D

ratluvr76

Arachnodemon
I hope all goes well when those Psalmos grow up and get bigger - they're fast now as slings, they're teleporting as adults if spooked :D
My plan is to rehouse them into their adult enclosures at around 2.5 to 3 inches and hopefully never have to get then out lol. Front access doors ftw lol.

In all honesty, I think I'll be ok. At the same time I am very careful not to get overly cocky :)

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
My plan is to rehouse them into their adult enclosures at around 2.5 to 3 inches and hopefully never have to get then out lol. Front access doors ftw lol.

In all honesty, I think I'll be ok. At the same time I am very careful not to get overly cocky :)
Thats what i so my first one was in 32oz till 2.5-3 then into a 12cube (regret!) my others moved about same size to 6*6*12 ;) never again do i have move them xD plus they seem comfy in a 32 til 3ish inches