Rat Babies!

Mojo Jojo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
My smooth light grey (blue) rat got pregnant by a black and white rat curly rat. Well, anyways, I came out with 4 smooth brown and whites, 2 curly whites, and 2 curly dark greys.

I didn't post pics of the whites b/c who doesn't know what a white rat looks like...

The top 2 pics are of the same rats.

Jon

Last edited:

Mister Internet

Big Meanie Doo Doo Head :)
Arachnosupporter +
My cenitipedes say "yum yum" .... :)

Seriously though, they are pretty... I had a pet rat as a kid... never into the fancy rats, he was just a "lab white" ... but he was allkinds of fun. Really, really smart too...

sunnymarcie

Celestial Spider
Old Timer
Oh, How yummy!..........I mean pretty.;P LOL!
I use to have pet rats too. They are cool.

atavuss

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
a while back I posted pics of two rat pups that were tail less although both died before maturing. I have not seen any more tail less from the breeders since. I am probably into my 5th or 6th generation of inbred rats now.
Ed

The_Phantom

Scarlet O' Hairy
Old Timer
Papa looks like a mouse. Im sure Im mistaken. Is he smaller than mama? Cute babies though! When I was a teenager, I had mice, a mom and pop. They had two litters of around 8 babies each. Mom cannabilized one of the babies. :( Too crowded I guess. I did an autopsy on one that died for no reason that I could tell. Caus of death.....mmm.....suffocation by moms booty I think.

Anyway, congrats on the rats. :D

Mojo Jojo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Originally posted by Spider_savior
Papa looks like a mouse. Im sure Im mistaken. Is he smaller than mama?
That picture was taken when I first got him. He was rather small at the time and DID kind of look mouslike. I gave him away a couple weeks ago.

Jon

Oh, and thanks for the compliments.

Craig

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
those are beautiful rats!! i really like the colors on both of them. i've never seen the coloration on either the male or the female before. i had a gambian pouched rat for a while. i did not aquire him as a baby so he was really agressive towards me. (loved my girlfriend though) i really enjoy rats. even thought i have kept snakes all my life i have a high ammount of respect for the rats. they are really remarkable animals. i'll scan a pic of my gambian tommrow. he was 14 inches head to tail.