Rabbit

ArachnoCrazy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
My mom has a rabbit that is litter trained so we just let she run around. We barely ever actually put the rabbit away and what is cool is she wont go out of the living room even though she could. She will hop up next to people on the couch so she can be petted. When I sleep on the couch she will hop up and sleep next to me.

Ill post a pic of her tomorrow.

Last edited:

SnakeManJohn

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
That's sweet! Reminds me of my old rabbit. He was also litter trained..and my room was in the basement. I kept his cage down there too and left his cage open just incase he was hungry, thirsty, or needed water. I came home one day sick, woke up, and the little dude was laying next to me. I miss that rabbit :(

ArachnoCrazy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Its cool that your rabbit was the same way. I never knew rabbits could be so sweet until my mom got this one.

Here is a pic.

Last edited:

SnakeManJohn

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Haha look at that thing! It's soo comfortable and soft looking! Very nice rabbit..mine was HUGE..it was a rex..very pretty markings too..his name was Marshmellow {D What's your rabbits name?

JLDomestics

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Cool. I have 2 rabbits living in my fenced backyard. One domestic one wild.

SilverFox

Arachnopeon
Personally, i don't like that rabbit, it may be nice, but it ate my books....:wall:

Atalanta

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Cute bunny!

I have two myself, and they are very sweet and lovey pets. :)

DrGigglez666

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
nice

nice rabbit urs is cute i had one it was dutch i think haha!! He would eat anything except meats but loved the smell of them like chicken haaha!!! {D