Questions about Emporer

EAD063

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I've started using those because of their lightness / stackability / cheapness . . . but is it possible to use a side-tank heater on them?
The only ones I've seen that are plastic safe are the 4x4 ones for 5 gals. (But they're made for kritter keeps, and bins seem to be thinner than those KK's, I'd try it on an empty enclosure first.) I'm hoping each light I use can eventually cover 3 enclosures... that is, once I get a shelving unit. Clear tops would haved help, but I have white. :( Ps Mike, my flatties are BORING. The big chubby one hasn't left her scrape once. Maybe I should feed em.

Any updates airforce?

AirForce1AkaB

Arachnopeon
Any updates airforce?
Yes the other scorpion i was keeping in the same tank gave birth today so thats two mothers with babys and an "adopted" kid from aother tank:wall:

AirForce1AkaB

Arachnopeon
When should i seperate the young into a seperate container. they are no longer on the back but they have burrowed into my false bottom so i think its time to move:eek:

Mr. Mordax

Arachnoking
Old Timer
If they've left mom's back, then it's time.

If someone isn't beating me to it as I type, check out this thread for everything you need to know.