Question about E.pulcherimmuklaasi

Vampyre_vyxen

Arachnopeon
hey all. I just joined and wanted to say "hey" and ask a question maybe someone will know the answer ^.^
I've had my E. pulcherimmuklaasi "Toby" for about a year and a half (she's about 2 by now or so) and last night she all the sudden started climbing the tank and wrapping it in silk and making some weird designs with it. She normally climbs the tank but she just started laying silk. I've added a couple pictures. The first one's taken sideways. The other two are a few inches away from the side of the tank and go right down to the bottom.Anyone have any suggestions?

Becky

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Pic of the spider?

May be an upcoming moult or just out and webbing.. i wouldn't say its anything to worry about. My Haplopelma albostriatum lady webbed herself into the top corner of her tank for weeks.. still duno y to this day! But i got her out, changed her substrate..well.. made it deeper. So now she has 10" of subby and she got down and burrowed right to the bottom...

Don't worry bout her i don't think.. but post a pic of the spider.. it may help a bit :)

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
From those pics it is really hard to tell if it is a mature male or not, so can you get a picture of the front of the T. Specifically the front legs and palps.

About the webbing, most of my Ts leave behind strands like that while wondering at night, I think it's perfectly normal.

Oh, and welcome to the boards!

cacoseraph

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
doesn't look like a mature male to me.

did you change any cage conditions prior to the onset of behavior change?

BEAUTIFUL spider, btw. oh and welcome to the boards :)

moose35

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
very cool t....looks kinda like the 1 i just posted to get id'd. just blue..
as for the behavior sometimes t's are just wierd

moose

Vampyre_vyxen

Arachnopeon
Thanks for all the welcomes ^.^
I actually changed "her" cage the night before and added new things and a new cave. She stoped yesterday, but has all the corners webbed up like a house spider.
Anyone have an ideas on how to get a Cobalt Blue out of it's hole to change the tank? It's very stubborn and won't come out and i'm not about to stick my hand in there to get it out lol.

rosehaired1979

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Actually that isn't the real E.pulcherrimklaasi its a Homeomma sp. blue probably :) Most dealers sells these as the E.pulcherrimklaasi though. Welcome to the boards and shes a nice spidey :D