Finally, I have a REAL camera~:0)

Here's one of our PZ babies=D

Attachments

RugbyDave

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
sweet!!!

they're damn cool Ts!

is it cool if a post a pic of one of my juvies here... oh wait. i totally am :)

good luck raising that! Does it seem to be a burrower yet?

peace
dave

TheSpiderHouse

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I have one that I got in Feb, it was about a 1/4 inch. Its molted one time since then, and could molt again soon. It is a burrowing machine. I'll have to take a pic of the burrow its made, its pretty impressive. In the meantime heres a pic of the little tike when I first got it.

btw, thats a pinky finger nail. tiny little guy huh?

sunnymarcie

Celestial Spider
Old Timer
Yes it does burrow a lot:)
I just had to dig it out though.
It drug a huge cricket down into its hole and it was moldy.:eek:
So, since it was on the top I took the picture=D
It will be gone by morning.

Beth-Tex

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Awww.....what a real cutie!!:D

(Delonigan)......got mine 2-20 this year.......molted just today.....so now has molted 3 times since I got it. Soooo.......yours might be a girl & mine a boy (since it's growing faster)......wanna arrange a marriage? :} =D

That_Guy

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Originally posted by RugbyDave
heres a crappy pic of one of my juvies slowly making her way to adulthood. My big ones are too busy in their burrows.. except for my little climber..

she's cool :)

peace
dave

Sure thats a juv? Its eating a pinky? Or am I wrong?

RugbyDave

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Um, i posted the wrong pic, but for some reason i can't change it?

and yes, i know how to change pics, but each time i change it, it keeps going back to the same pic ...

so if anyone's bothered by it, sorry, but accident, and i'm trying to fix it :)

***** update: I couldn't figure anything out, so i just deleted it! Sorry bout that! ill take other pics tomorrow.

peace
dave

Last edited:

Raveness

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
awwwww.... how cute.. Have they tried to flick hair yet? my babies do..lol.. it is adorable.

skadiwolf

Arachnolord
Old Timer
awwww, what a lovely little creature. :) i also have a PZB sling and she burrows like crazy!

she is so cute and sweet. runs away from even the tiniest of crickets, but i finally got her to eat them by squishing their heads first. she wouldn't even eat flightless fruitflies. they're so annoying anyway. :p

so, she's eating and doing just fine.

actually got some real pinhead crickets from armstrong so i'm hoping mayhaps she'll go for those more easily.

i love mine. she's very shy too. :) so cute! i cannot wait to see her grow up. i've already posted her pic to the board, but you can see her at the link in my sig.

TheSpiderHouse

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Originally posted by Beth-Tex
Awww.....what a real cutie!!:D

(Delonigan)......got mine 2-20 this year.......molted just today.....so now has molted 3 times since I got it. Soooo.......yours might be a girl & mine a boy (since it's growing faster)......wanna arrange a marriage? :} =D
hiya Beth, yeah we got them on the same day :D Both freebies from Swifty if I remember correctly. Did yours put on much size this molt? Mines only molted two times and didn't grow much on both molts. Mine just sealed itself in its burrow again, so hopefully within a month it will molt again.

sunnymarcie

Celestial Spider
Old Timer
I have 2 of these tiny T's:)
The one in the picture tries to kick hairs. My son
says it looks like he's trying to start a dirt bike, too funny=D

I picked them up at last months show here in Taylor, from
Cronoss. They are some of Joy's babies. They are about
6 months old and 10 days apart in molting. They are also
pretty good when it comes to food.

Beth-Tex

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
(Delonigan)......Well it looks like the little one grew a wee bit more this time. It's still a bit difficult to tell as it is still somewhat protective & scrunches up when I try to get a measure, but I do believe that it has passed the 1/2" mark & might be heading for 3/4". :D

I've noticed in the past molts, that after it hardens up & starts eating again in a few days, that it will expand a bit more & look bigger then. So will wait a bit for the final sizing.:D

S/he fasted only 4 days this time before molting. Took me by surprise :eek: as s/he fasted like 2 weeks before molting the last 2 times. I still have to give it the cricket body part (sans head & legs) before it will eat. It does eat tiny mealworms if I have squished the head so that it does NOT move hardly at all.
Seems not to care for moving prey yet. :p That's OK......it's soooo cute, it can do what s/he wants & I will be the feeding slave.:D

(sunnymarcie & skadiwolf)........they are just the cutest, aren't they? Hard to believe that these tiny babies will grow into BIG gals & guys.:D