Ptychozoon kuhli-Flying Gecko?

Snipes

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Has anyone kept these and have info on them? I'm trying to get some care advise because I saw them for sale and they look awesome. There isnt as much info on the web as I would have hoped.

rollinkansas

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
they are simple to keep

a 10 gallon tank is fine..go on a site like geckosunlimited.com/forum and do a search, and youll find plenty of care information

beetleman

Arachnoking
Old Timer
yeah they are great geckos:clap: very easy as said,good sized tank,lots of corkhides,plants,waterdish(but most likely will drink from misting the glass)relatively high humidity,eco earth for substrate,live crickets and your set,be very careful if you have to handle them(which i would'nt) they can snap their tails off just like that.ive kept them with redeye tree frogs and they did wonderful, good luck with them.

rollinkansas

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
also most are WC, so you deffinately dont want to handle them at all for a while since they are prone to stress

LeilaNami

Arachnoking
Old Timer
All the experience I've had with these is that they don't tolerate being handled at all unless you just allow them to walk on your hand by their own volition. Real cuties though. You'll be cleaning lots of poo off glass {D