Psalmopoeus cambridgei w/young

Philth

N.Y.H.C.
Old Timer
Great pic's Chris, congrats. It seems your babies did alot better than mine:wall:

later, Tom

UrbanJungles

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hey Chris, is this pic taken in the inside of one of the cereal container type thingy's you keep your burrowers in too? It looks like she webbed up the entire container...? Man, it's going to be fun to get them out..best of luck.

syndicate

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Great pic's Chris, congrats. It seems your babies did alot better than mine:wall:

later, Tom
thanks Tom.what happened with yours man?sorry to hear :[

Hey Chris, is this pic taken in the inside of one of the cereal container type thingy's you keep your burrowers in too? It looks like she webbed up the entire container...? Man, it's going to be fun to get them out..best of luck.
this is actually one of the plastic gallon jars.i removed her corkbark from there tho so i was able to get these shots.should def be fun times lol

syndicate

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
final count is 127 spiderlings.gonna try and fatten her up and see if i can get her to double clutch for me.

WARPIG

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
:clap: Good luck getting that babe out of there, then the fun really starts!!!

PIG-

The_Thunderer

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Truly great pics. My guys (and hopefully gals) are still tiny... but hopefully, I'll see something along those lines in the future.

Congrats!

Last edited:

syndicate

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Truly great pics. My guys (and hopefully gals) are still tiny... but hopefully, I'll see something along those lines in the future.

Congrats!
man this species is bar far probaly the fastest growing spiders ive ever kept.that female grew like 5" or more in a year with just normal feeding.so be patient and yours will be big in no time ;]

The_Thunderer

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
man this species is bar far probaly the fastest growing spiders ive ever kept.that female grew like 5" or more in a year with just normal feeding.so be patient and yours will be big in no time ;]
Oh, don't I know it! They're growing quickly, but are still less than 1.5" Didn't take long for them to get that big! LOL. I've had them since November...??? I think. Time flies when you're having FUN!

ChondroGirl

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Magnificent pictures! Thank you for sharing! Congratulations on your new kids!