prices:

bloodred1889

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
i have bought another tarabtula, its a cobolt blue sub adult but quite small and they wanted £59 for it i said i got an adult cobolt for £40 from reptiles plus.

what d you think of those prices too low or too expensive.
im gonna say expensive they mainly do repties and fish but now they got some chilian roses in, kept in tubs and he is charging
they should be £12 at the most.

Bill S

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Prices on this side of the pond are often very different from on your side, but you might check out the classifieds section from the main page and see what dealers are asking. If you haven't checked out the ATS discussion board (American Tarantula Society, http://atshq.org/boards/), they've got sections there where dealers and hobbyists post ads for sale or trade. I haven't checked it out, but the BTS may do the same. If so, those prices would be more useful for you.

bloodred1889

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
i looked at the classified on here and there all american
i looked at the european classifids no one had one for sale.

im from the uk, tarantula keepers are rare where i live

Bill S

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
im from the uk, tarantula keepers are rare where i live
I knew you were from "that side of the pond", but wasn't sure how common tarantula keepers were. (It's not exactly the ideal climate for tarantulas, so that may discourage some people.) Still, there's a British Tarantula Society, so there have got to be a few keepers wandering around over there. Seems to be a lot of people on the continent keeping and breeding tarantulas. Can you look back into earlier posts in the classifieds to see what they were selling for in the not too distant past?