priceless

synyster

Arachnobaron
Thought I'd post this funny story.

As usual when coming home from the office today, I went to check on the spider room. Usually everything is quiet and all T's seem to be doing fine, I then proceed to other occupations around the house. I recently pulled a LP sac from my big female (2 days ago) and since then, she has seemed lethargic (probably went into pre-molt) so I went to check on her status. Now to explain the reaction I had when approaching my face next her enclosure and having the big MM LP who knocked her up go nuts running around everywhere, is impossible. It remembered me of those mastercard commercials, and that exact moment being the "priceless" one...

So the big guy escaped from his enclosure, went all across the T room passing by 60ish other spiders, and decided to stall directly on the females tank. All I can say is that I wasn't expecting this at all!

Pics of the escapee:

Female in the big tank on the left, escaped MM on the side and juvie LP on the right:

So in the end I caught him, re-instated him into his place, and secured the enclosure in a more appropriate manner. I'm really glad though, it could have been a Poeci... ;P

Have a nice evening!

Amoeba

Arachnolord
Tell him it's for his own good then buy him some dinner and take him home. Also you could have used your face as a catch cup for him right? :biggrin:

Hobo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Staff member
Reunited and it feels so good....

JadeWilliamson

Arachnoknight
I want a Jessy/Jon LP!! I can't wait for the two I have to grow that big!! What T is in the enclosure to the right?

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
he just liked the time he spent with her, and doesnt want it to end.

synyster

Arachnobaron
It's a juvie LP. That side is for terrestrials, and the males are on the other side of the room with the arboreals.

lunashimmer

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
WOW! I think I would've wet myself if I came home and that big of a T was hanging out on the oustide of a tank!!!! :o_O: