Pretty pic ... OOOHHHHHH!!

KZoo

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hi!! Lookee here - my pretty Tigger (Ps. irminia) molted last week, and we are talking one gorgeous baby!! Whatcha think?????

Attachments

PapaSmurf

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
that is a nice looking T hows is it nervous at all? i heard that speices of T is pretty nervous and is kinda like an OBT?

Josh

noboyscout

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I want to know how you got her out in the open? My girl built a tubular retreat and is way on the shy side! If she sees me in the room off she goes into her little hide away!

Henry Kane

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Originally posted by Jguy001
that is a nice looking T hows is it nervous at all? i heard that speices of T is pretty nervous and is kinda like an OBT?

Josh
In my experience (with several specimens of this sp.) they aren't even close to the general OBT attitude. More shy and sometimes flighty than anything else.

A gravid or post-sac specimen would be an exception though, as with any species.

Beautiful, beautiful T you got there Spidermom! :) One of the only new world species I am still remotely interested in.

Atrax

SpiderTwin

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
What a beauty:)

Eventually I hope to get a Psalmopoeus, I would think that the P. irminia will be my first one.

rosehaired1979

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Nice SunTiger I hope to get my hubby another one since it and the L.Cristata decided to make a escape plan together lol

darkeye

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
That is one gorgeous spider!!!

Wowwie Zowie!

And a nice Pic, too!:D

arachnopunks

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
What a beautiful spider. Ours died a few months ago. We really need to get another one.

-Jill

Telson

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Beautiful specimen! I look forward to mine getting some size on her. :D Mine is also extremely reclusive within her tubular web though. Perhaps when she gets a little older she will be easier to deal with and get some good pics.

Bearskin10

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Originally posted by Atrax
In my experience (with several specimens of this sp.) they aren't even close to the general OBT attitude. More shy and sometimes flighty than anything else.

A gravid or post-sac specimen would be an exception though, as with any species.

Atrax
LOL, I learned that with my G. Rosea Who is normaly very docile But oh boy was she a bitch for a few weeks, She was back to her normal self about a week after I took her sack away

Bearskin10

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I just struck a deal for 7 of these beauties. I will have to see but he tells me that they are all females 3"-4" Price was just to good to pass on so even if they are mostly males still good deal, As I really only wanted 2, Should get them by middle of next week so I guess I will see. Just as long as I get 1 Female PLEASE!!!!!