Preserving a tarantula

TheWidowsPeak

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
how much did that cost you total, and did you have any of the stuff left over to make more?

nemesis6sic6

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
you know

That's a great way to remeber your pet specially if its a male. I might just do that because my Avic. avic male is really old and seams to be depressed and dying lying on the bottom of his tank. He is on his ultimate molt, molted last year. he sits and it's so slow it dosnt even climb his walls any more she just looks like a sad bug. I know death is coming for him soon, but I really don't want it to. I really like this Avic. and It is just sad when I walk by it and know that one of these days it will curl up his leggy legs underneath him and have a glimps of the world he once knew until his body and mind is shut down and leaves the world. I wonder if they remeber stuff or events when they are dying. any ways um yeah. Have a nice day
geo

crash769

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I got the pack that covers 8 square feet and that costs about $24.00. The mold builder was about $8.00 and I got both from AC more. The mold builder will last a really long time. The actual stuff only took a little less then 1/2 the bottle. I could make one more that same size and still have some left over. nemesis6sic6, sorry to hear bout that. It was hard to lose my T. He was one of the first T's I got.