Question Posting Question

LynziBynzi

Arachnopeon
Hello! My name is Lindsay! I used to use this forum years ago (I LOVE my Tarantulas! And spiders) and I see it has changed a lot so I am unsure of rules for posting and have no idea about the ranking system? So I am not sure if Im allowed to post in the classifieds or not.

Last edited by a moderator:

AphonopelmaTX

Staff member
Hello! My name is Lindsay! I used to use this forum years ago (I LOVE my Tarantulas! And spiders) and I see it has changed a lot so I am unsure of rules for posting and have no idea about the ranking system? So I am not sure if Im allowed to post in the classifieds or not.
Hello Lindsay. I had to split your post here into two. Your black widow questions are now in the True Spiders and Other Arachnids forum. For more information on how to post in the Classifieds, see our Terms and Rules or Help pages. Links are at the bottom of every page. Also be sure to read through all of the content there as I'm sure a lot has changed from when you last visited.

There isn't any official documentation on the ranking system as the documentation is under revision, but there have been several posts made recently on this topic which you can find just under this post. It seems to have been a popular topic lately.