post your BEST A. versicolor pics!!!

skadiwolf

Arachnolord
Old Timer
okay, i want to see tons of pictures of my most-wanted T right now, the amazing, versatile, GORGEOUS A. versicolor.

humor me guys, come on now. :)

TheDon

ArachnoDon
Old Timer
This is my #1 T also right now. Ever since I bought my second T I have wanted one of these and now I think I will be getting one. I talked to the supplier from around here and he should be able to get me a 1/2" sling for about $80 canadian. A bit expensive but thats the only way I will be able to get one. And I look forward to seeing everyones pics.

TheDon

ArachnoJoost

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I've just posted some in the growing up thread, but hey, you can never have too many pics of the versi, so here is another one:

Beth-Tex

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Awww.....wish I had a digital to post a pic (or a scanner) LOL......but suffice it to say.........the versi is one BEAUTIFUL spider.:D
Mine is bordering on sub-adult & has the most amazing colors......I look at him/her at least a dozen times a day or more.:D I just cannot get enough of the fantastic colors. His/her personality is wonderful also. A winner all around!!! I had named mine Gem........because.....to me.....he/she is a Gem!!!:D :D

luther

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Chid, do you mind if I ask where you bought an A.versicolor in the UK? I can't find them anywhere and I want one soooooo much.

ps, can't see your first picture.

Lostkat

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Originally posted by luther
Chid, do you mind if I ask where you bought an A.versicolor in the UK? I can't find them anywhere and I want one soooooo much.

ps, can't see your first picture.
You should have gone to the BTS show, there was a stand with hundreds of versicolors on for amazing prices! If I didn't already have one, I'd have bought one of those. Resonably sized juvies were going for £8-12

Oh.... and skadiwolf, I'd hardly say versicolors were versitile :confused: :? It just stuck me as a very bizarre thing to call a tarantula, lol

Here's my baby anyway;

Vys

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
So do you see them alot when they're small, and can't possibly build super-thick webs to spend all their time in ? :)

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
found a couple more!

Here's my juvie male...what a cutie!

Last edited:

Code Monkey

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
He's almost grown up now, but when he was a baby...

Here's a couple of my nearly full grown male versi when he was just a blue fart:

Attachments

RugbyDave

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
thats a hot pic, defour (steve?)!

where'd you get that bad boy?
peace
dave