Post a pic of your loyal canine

Ryan C.

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Some more pictures of my 2 dogs. :)

Heres Noodle looking like a seal.

Noodle trying to be vicious.

Now heres Lulu looking a little retarded.

Lulu sleeping. (finally)

emilsmee

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
My dog

Here's our kid -oops- I mean our dog Indie. He's an Australian Shepherd/German Shepherd mix. He's the absolute biggest suck and is turning out to be a great looking dog... he just keeps getting better looking as he gets to be an adult! In person, he looks exactly like a Carolina Dog (also known as an American Dingo). We had actually considered spending the $1100 to buy that breed initially, but decided to go with a puppy out of the paper. Well, $200 later, and we have exactly what we were looking for! Weird thing is he didn't look much like one as a young puppy. He's now 7 mos old and just gorgeous! Not to mention smart as a whip, and loves any animal he comes across (although you can see by the 3rd pic not every animal likes him in their space - namely the cats, lol). I just can't say enough about this sweetheart... He's the apple of my and my husband's eye! :)

Attachments

Last edited:

WhyTeDraGon

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
here's my guard dog Ricco

Here he is as a puppy, you can tell what his favorite thing to do is :)

Last edited:

Sonofaglitch

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Diesel

It's taken me a while to take these pics and post them, but here's Diesel, my 1 year old German Shepherd. This guy is super special to me because I raised him (and his brother) from four days old (long story behind that one, short bottom line: Do your research before you breed.). His brother was adopted out and is doing wonderfully as well, but Diesel is what is sometimes called in rescue, my "Heart Puppy".

Pic #1:Chase the BALL.
Pic #2: GET THE BALL!
Pic #3: Drool on his face, green-brown slime on tongue...life is beautiful.
Pic #4: Diesel, relaxing at home, with a BALL.

Attachments

WhyTeDraGon

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Here's the new boy we adopted today! :) He's such a teddy bear.
This is before and after I gave him a haircut :)

WhyTeDraGon

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
My dog Ricco and one of the kitties my SIL found some guy throwing out of his van Wed. morning.

Also, not a canine, but cute anyway :)

liveprey

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Here's my dog Lily, first picture active and alert, second sleeping
IMG_0017_1.JPG IMG_1848_1.JPG

GailC

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Snoopy the wonder wienie

Hotrod, a pitbull/mastiff/rottie and the sweetest dog you could ever meet. That's rayray, my SIL Shih Tzu with him.

Philth

N.Y.H.C.
Old Timer
Nice Piebald Doxie. I didn't see the Shih Tzu in the second pic, at first. Who knew dogs could camouflage.:cool:

David_F

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
This is "my" dog, Trouble. He's actually my uncle's but I lived with them for a while so we became buddies. I try to hide him in my truck to bring back home just about every time I visit them now. {D Boxer x Australian shepherd mix. He's the smartest, most well-behaved dog I've ever met.

And this is my dad and step-mother's dog, Bear. No idea what breed he is but he's a cool little dog.

Bedlam

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I love that German Shepard!! A old neighbour of mine had a King Shep and my roommates and I put in a doggy door on the back door so he could come hang out whenever he wanted. When he'd "go missing" Mommy and Daddy could usually find him upstairs with us watching TV in our living room. He was also PETRIFIED of little dogs, which was strange for a 110 pound dog! {D

I'd love to get one someday. Apartment I'm living in now is far too small and I'm back in school so I have no money for a dog, especially a big one! :(

GailC

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Philth said:
Nice Piebald Doxie. I didn't see the Shih Tzu in the second pic, at first. Who knew dogs could camouflage.:cool:
Actually, hes a double dapple:p

Taceas

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Here's Maia, she's a 6 year old Rottweiler-Black Lab mix. We adopted her from the local pound where she had just gotten done nursing a second litter of pups. Someone brought in a litter of orphaned pups and she still had milk from her own pups she was brought in with, so she took care of the second litter. Hence the name Maia, meaning "good mother".

Maia and my parent's dog, Paige:

LPacker79

ArachnoSpaz
Old Timer
New pics of Poseidon, somewhere between 9 and 11 years old now.

And this is his "I hate you right now" look, and for good reason what with the humiliation heaped upon him.

Lilija

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I saw this thread, and I couldn't resist! I loved looking at all the pictures, you guys have some great looking doggies. Now for mine!

This is Jasper, the standard Daschund. He's a big porky boy, we got him from a rescue, a little under a year ago. We've been trying to get him to shed a few pounds...

Best. Dog. Ever.