Possumburg's Picture Thread

possumburg

Arachnosquire
New Ts!!

First up Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens

Also got a Maraca cabocla will get pics up asap. It is tiny so I gotta try to get some good ones.

Terry D

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Joey, Great new pickups! I've been tempted to get a GBB but so far haven't been bitten by the "mini-t" bug- latter in ref to M cabocla. I need to scoot down to Coushatta and have a look sometime. Keep us updated. :)

Terry

A good name for the GBB would be Pennywise. {D

possumburg

Arachnosquire
New additions!

Got a new shipment in today!
Grammostola pulchripes

Pterinochilus chordatus

The freebies!

Psalmopoeus irminia

Avicularia avicularia

possumburg

Arachnosquire
G pulchripes molted!!

So I have had this spider for like 5 hours now and it just became my first molt! Only took one pic so as not to cause too much stress.

Terry D

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Joey, Congrats on yer first molt! It's prob a good thing it didn't shuck in transit :confused:. Nice new additions :).

Terry

possumburg

Arachnosquire
Thanks Terry. Now one of my H. gigas slings is molting! 2 molts in less than 48 hours, and I got a whole bunch more that are in need of a molt, so this could be quite an interesting week :D

possumburg

Arachnosquire
Another molt!

One of my H. gigas slings molted the other night, and he grew quite a bit. Probably can't tell how much from this pic, but here he/she is.

possumburg

Arachnosquire
A couple shots of my P irminia during and after molt. Didn't get many good ones, but here ya go. Looks like it is showing adult coloration too! And I kinda wanted to try to sex it but the darn thing is munching on the molt as I type this, so probably not gonna happen :rolleyes:

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Great shot Joey! I miss seeing my little irminia.. That little booger has done gone & hid... Atleast my female is out and about most of the time.. :D

Ariel

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
A couple shots of my P irminia during and after molt. Didn't get many good ones, but here ya go. Looks like it is showing adult coloration too! And I kinda wanted to try to sex it but the darn thing is munching on the molt as I type this, so probably not gonna happen :rolleyes:
I absolutely love this shot. that is really amazing! Keep it up!

possumburg

Arachnosquire
Great shot Joey! I miss seeing my little irminia.. That little booger has done gone & hid... Atleast my female is out and about most of the time.. :D
Thanks! This one truthfully is only out like this because I rehoused it a couple weeks ago. Before that it was webbed up completely underground to where I couldn't even get a glimpse of it. So I put less substrate in when I moved it :eek:
I absolutely love this shot. that is really amazing! Keep it up!
Thanks! I will definitely keep it up!

Terry D

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Great pics!

Joey, As always, OUTSTANDING SHOTS! :clap:

Terry

p.s. Can't wait to see what that monster mf geniculata's gonna look like after hers :eek:.