possibly (hopefully) new member on the way

kosh

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
i frequent a MOPAR bulletin board (for you that dont know MOPARs are cars Dodge, Chrysler or Plymouth)...and there are a few people there that keep Ts.....one in particular, Scott Smith, is one of the main reasons i got into the hobby...he posted a picture on the MOPAR board of his T. blondi....i was fascinated and just knew from that moment on , i had to get a T!!!
anyway....i believe he is an Entomologist by trade or education........over on the MOPAR board there was a post about a common garden spider someone took a pic of outside their home....i posted a reply and mentioned that i had gotten into the T hobby and had some curly slings and an adult male G. rosea.....well the next day (this past friday 10/18/02) i get an email from Scott telling me he has a female G. rosea that is ready to go....well i have been debating on whether or not to pimp out my Rose Hair.....and i guess i might just send him along to Scott next week...........well anyway...the point of the story is....i am gonna try and get Scott to come over here and sign up.....hopefully he will, so you people keep an eye out!!! (heck for all i know he might already be a member!!!)

if i do decide to send him out this week you guys might see a post from me about the specifics of it.....(possibly even a repetitive post about capturing, subdueing and packaging and all)....

by the way...if any of you people are MOPAR nuts like me or know someone who is....head on over to MOPARTS

MrT

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Kosh,
What is the link for that site? I have a dodge I need some help on.
I'll keep a eye out for Scott Smith.

Ern

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
I'm not a big MOPAR fan, but being a car guy...do you know of any good Shelby sites?!

kosh

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
MrT.........here is a link directly to the question & answer forums.... Moparts Question and Answer ......of course like most forums you have to sign up for a free account to post.....they also have a parts-wanted, parts-for sale, cars-wanted, and cars-for sale........if you have a Dodge, Chrysler, or Plymouth of ANY year or model.......it is most likely that someone can help you out there....

Holley, sorry ...dont know of any Shelby sites.....i see the occassional mention of some of the Shelby Mopars on the Moparts forums........just F.Y.I....at last years formula one race at Indy...Shelby American had a booth set up with some of those new Shelby cars on display (the Series 1)....got to see them up close and even hear one run......waaaay cool cars!!! here is a link to Shelby's official site ...Shelby American, Inc.
did a search on Yahoo! for "shelby cars" got tons of hits........cobras, mustangs, mopars, you name it.......

kosh

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
oh well.........i guess i must have scared the dood off.......i never heard back from him;)