pokie scared itself?

J Morningstar

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Okay...really odd, my pokie Ornata was just walking aroung it's enclouser and it stepped on it's own old molt, it froze, shook then shot...and I mean 2 inches away clear liquid and some very small half mm sized "pellets" in the liquid onto the glass from what I thought were it's spinneretts. then it proceeded to freak and hide. not did my Pokie just crap itself..or what?:rolleyes:
No joke, I am asking.

Poxicator

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Pokies do squirt poo, often makes for dirty enclosures, but it dries out and can be washed off

J Morningstar

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Wow... allright, I felt really dumb posting something so juvinile, but it was ...strange/funny to see at best

TrentinG

Arachnopeon
haha yeah watch out they will shoot it right at you if you dont watch out! Ive been hit many times by some speeding bullets {D

Merfolk

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
And she got scared by her own old skin, actually smaller hahahaha!
Cool one : )

Funny fact : I have baby rosies in deli cups and the crap is all under the lid!

ZergFront

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I usually get pooped on more times by a fed-up spider than a scared one. This little story was very entertaining. Love the poop-shooter stories. {D

Maybe it did think it was another spider. When I tried pairing up Zoropsis (not a T) in the male enclosure, the female was not in the mood after touching the previous female's webbing. She did better after I cleaned the top square. :)

Suidakkra

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Lol, besides my P.irminia and A.avics , I havent had the first hand experience of seeing my Pokies shoot poo, be it from being scared, or not.

Definitely funny, I just had a visual. :D