Pokie questions here!

BigHairy8's

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hey, all. I bred my female P.regalis last August. From what I could tell, the breeding was successful. She was receptive and the male did his job. I introduced the male again a week later, and she tried to have him for dinner. That clued me the mating could've been indeed successful.
Around Late Jan, she webbed herself up in her hollow log hide and has not shown herself to this day. I know shes o.k. because I can see her from the top of her hide when I look in with a flashlight. I don't disturb her at all other than the occasional check. I can't see an egg sack, but the floor of her hide is heavily silked. How long do the regalis' take to lay their eggs and roughly what is the incubation period? Let me know if any of you have had this type of experience. Thanks. Rich

demode

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Sounds very much like she's about to wrap up her eggs, I think you've been successfull I'd wait a month in this case but others might disagree. It has a burrow and all it's possible to leave but I bet you dont wanna take a chance. ;)