Genus Poecilotheria

Tegenaria

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Im beginning to love these pokies even more. Are they really difficult to keep as they make out?
Afer all i know of an 8 year old whos getting a p metallica!(He has 87 Ts altogether!)

Tegenaria

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
not as bad as H lividum or P. murinus then? Also I woud have no difficulty keping them in this container?:

(The tegenaria was in there but is empty now)

johnjallorina

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Im beginning to love these pokies even more. Are they really difficult to keep as they make out?
Afer all i know of an 8 year old whos getting a p metallica!(He has 87 Ts altogether!)
is it sonny from AP forum you are talking about?(just curious lol) he has lots of t's tho 87 lol i only have 18:eek: so far i have no serious problems on my metalica but i had mold today so i had to clean its container.

Gigas

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Yeah he's talking about Sonny Lol, He's getting everypokie under the sun for Xmas...

johnjallorina

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
thats gonna cost alot lol. i am only getting the pokies i really like apparently its the expensives ones.:wall: i might get p.subfusca,p.miranda and p.trigrina this christmas or next year.

Midnightrdr456

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
If you know how to take care of T's well then pokies are nothing challenging. They would rather hide than fight back.

Becky

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Yeah he's talking about Sonny Lol, He's getting everypokie under the sun for Xmas...
He is a member on here.. u really think u should be talking about this? ;) Xmas pressies are surprises ;) hahaha altho i dont think he posts.. but jst incase! :D

james41777

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Ben) that's one of the most brilliant pix i've ever seen!!!
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: