Genus Poecilotheria

Philth

N.Y.H.C.
Old Timer
Good luck Harrod,

Poecilotheria tigrinawesseli pair,....

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uNBo1_B9y5E&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uNBo1_B9y5E&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Later, Tom

syndicate

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I just realized those metallica and tigrinawesseli males look familiar haha!

Harrod

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Thanks Tom! The male was Chris's. They have been together a few weeks now.
Good luck with your P. tigrinawesseli I have had a pair together for a month or so now.

Philth

N.Y.H.C.
Old Timer
I just realized those metallica and tigrinawesseli males look familiar haha!
It sorrta looks like him ,... but with 7 legs :eek: ( had a little accident dropping a pair of tongs on him :wall: ) Funny thing is I couldn't get him to breed with 8 legs haha. I guess a near death expierance made him think he needs to get some before I kill him.

Thanks Tom! The male was Chris's. They have been together a few weeks now.
Good luck with your P. tigrinawesseli I have had a pair together for a month or so now.
Thats interesting Harrod, I've had P. metallica co habitate before, but I just dont trust my female P. tigrinawesseli enough to do that. This sp. has givin me nothing but head aches trying to pair up, but I think I got it now !

Later, Tom

Last edited:

codykrr

Arachnoking
Old Timer
i wish you both the best of luck since i never have any!

but you can feel free to send me one of each guys;) :rolleyes: (in my wildest dreams...i know:wall: )

Harrod

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I hope you are successful with them Tom. I just checked on my male today and he has passed without harm from the female. I hope he got the job done. My female isn't very aggressive. I also put the male's jar inside of her home just in case he needed a quick get away.
Doing some feeding in the T room today and noticed my smaller P. metallica female molted mature so it looks like I'll get a shot with her too.

Last edited:

hellraizor

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Nope, its the new Hatebreed CD, its sick!

Later, Tom
duh. thats right. I was thinking Jaime Jasta too. How big is that female? I just got a 3.5"er from _Bob_ . Yours is gorgeous with those purples.

Last edited: