Poecilotheria smithi coming today!

psykoink

Arachnopeon
So after much deliberation and a huge showdown with the wifey, lol I decided its time to add the P. smithi to the collection. I was on the fence big time about these guys. Like the P. metallica, the P. smithi arent even close to my favorite Poecilotheria species but I figure whats a complete Pokie collection without them. I cant wait to see these guys. If all goes well the package should reach my wifes office by noon today. Got my fingers crossed.

LirvA

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
So how long you gonna be sleeping on the couch for? ;)

Blurboy

Arachnopeon
Just order my first Pokie - an Ornata and I'm very excited too. No worries about sleeping on the couch either as my girl-friend loves them :drool:

psykoink

Arachnopeon
Well I just unpacked them and they look great. All I can say is thank you again Vitaliy. My wife is deathly afraid of microscopic spiders so anything as big as a Tarantula gives her the shakes and an immediate panic attack. She wont even go near the room they are in. As far as the P. ornata go, congrats. I love mine. They are definitely one of my favorites. My absolute favorite is still the P. regalis though.