Poecilotheria regalis question

tweek

Arachnopeon
hello there i have a poecilotheria regalis she is ok size at the moment but she will need a new tank for when she molts to closer her adult size, i know she is going to need something like 12 by 12inch bace and 18inch tall but i cant seem to find anywhere that sells tanks like that.

could anyone give me a link or possibly a shop that i could get one from :?

Feathers

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I like the exo-terra 12x12x18 and you can find some pretty good deals on ebay; I just got one for 53 bucks, including shipping.

xBurntBytheSunx

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
well that solves my problems as to what i'd put my first pokie in. a little pricey but the locking lid is worth it i think ;)

tmanjim

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
I found a bundle of inexpensive and very useful enclosures at The Container Store. You will just have to drill air holes. They have all shapes and sizes.

patrick86

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I've found 2.5 gallon plastic jugs at Walmart and BB and Beyond that work perfectly for an adult P. regalis and they are under $14.00.

xBurntBytheSunx

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
oh? i've looked through walmart and can only find 1 gallon plastic jars...good for avics i suppose. haven't found anything suitable that is larger though. dunno, guess i'll have to look harder next time.

tweek

Arachnopeon
wow thats an awesome link i think i will upgrade all my tanks they look great thanks so much for that sick4x4 :worship:

AubZ

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
The mesh on top of the Exo Terra enclosure, will a pokie be able to bit through it and escape or is it very strong?