Poecilotheria Miranda

Dawidzaleszczyk2000

Arachnopeon
So I was looking at getting a pokei and the Miranda caught my eye, I did some research on the internet and I can’t find anything about the lifespan or size, everything came up with answers for a regalis, could anyone help me answer my question?

0311usmc

Arachnobaron
I googled your question and first thing that popped up was an article on AB in 2003 that answers your very question.

mack1855

Arachnoangel
Arachnosupporter +
Not going to comment on if your ready,i really don't care......P.mirandas are ,IMO,one of the best starting pokies.Generally calm for the genus,overall.Great eaters,and not prone to bolting,IME.
But,i know Jack Crap,so their you are.One of my favorite pokies.

Attachments

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
All in under 30 seconds too.
On time someone told me they searched and couldn’t find a thing. I called them out on their BIG FAT LIE!!! I asked for specific search terms they used, did my search and google found results in <1 s.

Then I posted the results in the thread. That kind of laziness and LIES disgust me.

Dawidzaleszczyk2000

Arachnopeon
On time someone told me they searched and couldn’t find a thing. I called them out on their BIG FAT LIE!!! I asked for specific search terms they used, did my search and google found results in <1 s.

Then I posted the results in the thread. That kind of laziness and LIES disgust me.
It didn’t come up for me... I was hoping for people to actually answer my question not for people like you to comment unnecessary stuff like this, you do you

I googled your question and first thing that popped up was an article on AB in 2003 that answers your very question.
I did a little look and I couldn’t find it, but thank you :)

Females up to 12 years, males 3 years.
Size: up to 9,5 inches
Thank you that’s what I was looking for :)

Not going to comment on if your ready,i really don't care......P.mirandas are ,IMO,one of the best starting pokies.Generally calm for the genus,overall.Great eaters,and not prone to bolting,IME.
But,i know Jack Crap,so their you are.One of my favorite pokies.
That’s great to hear, and is that your pokie? Because it looks really nice

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
It didn’t come up for me... I was hoping for people to actually answer my question not for people like you to comment unnecessary stuff like this, you do you
1. I wasn't talking to you
2. I wasn't talking about you- If I was I would replied to you or mentioned your name- don't assume

I was talking to @0311usmc thank you very much. :cool:

spideyspinneret78

Arachnoprince
Um....I don't think that they get up to 9.5inches. Almost everything I've read says around 7in max legspan for an adult female. From what I understand, they're relatively calm for a poecilotheria, and in my opinion are one of the most beautiful. Care is very similar, if not the same, as a P. regalis or any other member of the genus. I just ordered a female from the classifieds and I'm so excited. I just need to wait until the weather improves so it's safe to ship her. Wonderful species.

8 legged

Arachnoprince
i doubt that too. i had a big old female, just under 8 inch dls. i loved that spider, if there is a tarantula goddess out there i am sure it is a P. miranda :)
That was the size found by Google🤣, I don't keep any Pokies...