Please pray.

Josh Perry

Arachnosquire
I don't mean to sound rude if this is taken the wrong way but as you said earlier she got you into the hobby idk if she just supported you or enjoyed the Ts too but maybe you can bring her some pictures of Ts kinda like a therapy dog. Personaly i would rather have a visit form a T than a dog if i were in the hospitol.
I am so sorry if you see this as rude but i mean this with the best of intentions. I hope she gets well soon she is in my thoughts. Please keep us updated.

BQC123

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
You will both be in my thoughts and prayers. My parents mean the world to me, and I can only imagine what you are going through. Like others have said, do not blame yourself for any of this.

skar

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hope everything works out for the best. I can and will pray for you seriously.

Spiderman24

Arachnoknight
My mum was in the hobby as I was growing.up and on my 15th birthday she got me my first t a p.murinus. from there she slowly "fed" my obsession with this hobby. If it wasnt for her I would be an arachnophobe probably. I am waiting on a p.metallica female to arrive right now and im gonna take some good pictures of her for my mum. I have had the sore lucm of every female I rhought molting out into a male. I gad zero sleep.last night so wish me luck with unpacking her. Thank you everyone who has my mother in there thoughts and prayers it means the world to me.

---------- Post added 10-11-2011 at 01:41 PM ----------

Actually everyone that has posted.on this send me a picture of your favorite t or most prized t. Im going to make her a card and ill sign all of your arachnoboards names on it.

Last edited:

Terry D

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Hey Bro, Here's wishing your mom well.........certainly hoping and believing that things will take a turn for the better!

Get well soon!!

Terry

Boyd Blizard

Arachnopeon
Praying for a complete recovery. Just read this tonight and I know that it's a few days old. I hope all is well and that your mum is improving. God speed.

Spiderman24

Arachnoknight
Update:

Well everyone my mum was realesed and the next day re admitted but they think the issue is alot worse then just the stroke (how anything besides death could be worse I have no clue) she was transferred to the hospital in indianapolis and is still there. I havent done this much driving.in.my life. Where I live is 4 hours away from terre haute (where my mum is from) and ive been there and back 4 times already! Talk about alot of driving right? Well main reason im updating this is so a person I had a deal with can read this and to give you all a little update on whats going on. Knce again thank you all for the prayers and support youve given my mother and I. I was suppose to be back home (perth WA) by thanksgiving but I dont think thats ginna haolen by the looks of it.

Popsmoke63B

Arachnosquire
Don't ever give up hope, and miracles do happen. May God bless you and your family.

ImDeadly

Arachnosquire
Hey bro, hope all goes good for you from here on out. Good luck to you both.