please help identify TARANTULA

dodong_bunal

Arachnopeon
i do have same like that on my room...but the differnce is its color is brown...

iil post pics if i see it again..

bayousouth

Arachnopeon
now you are sounding like a Filipina! :)
i stayed at my brother-in-law"s a couple years ago, and they had RATS as big as my Yorkie.
I asked several times for them to buy me some rattraps from town, and finally my sister in law told me that they dont kill the rats, cause her son killed one before, and it's relatives came back that night and ATE HIS SHIRT to AVENGE the other's death!
I almost lost it. hehe.
i had brought some WALMART sacks with me in my luggage, so at night i rigged string to it and baited them with beef jerky.
we would hear them walking in the sack and after a FULL sleepless night, I FINALLY snagged one in the sack. it went NUTZ in the closed bag, and when i wacked it against the wall,the bottom split on the sack and i had rat brains,hair, and LOTS of rat blood in my bed.
needless to say i didnt get any sleep that nite!

as for as the insecticide, i am IMMUNE to it after a full year of 5-10 cans weekly in my house and garage, i even would set off bombs and stay in same room

Bubba..............

Do you know everytime you kill a spider that when you go to sleep as many as 5 will bite you in bed to avenge the death of the one you killed.:evil:

Amanda

Arachnolord
Old Timer
now you are sounding like a Filipina! :)
as for as the insecticide, i am IMMUNE to it after a full year of 5-10 cans weekly in my house and garage, i even would set off bombs and stay in same room

Bubba..............

speedreader

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Not sure you can be immune to insecticide. It's often the same stuff they used in Vietnam.
Basically, most cides inhibit AChE enzyme, which degrades ACh. If you have too much ACh, your body quickens pace as from adrenaline, except that it tires out and eventually heart muscles can't pump and heart fails. Also, respiratory failure is possible in lungs or good old simple full-out paralysis.

While you may be 50 and not care, don't let kids in cided rooms!

bayousouth

Arachnopeon
the IMMUNE was not a SERIOUS quote from me. It was meant as figure of speech

Not sure you can be immune to insecticide. It's often the same stuff they used in Vietnam.
Basically, most cides inhibit AChE enzyme, which degrades ACh. If you have too much ACh, your body quickens pace as from adrenaline, except that it tires out and eventually heart muscles can't pump and heart fails. Also, respiratory failure is possible in lungs or good old simple full-out paralysis.

While you may be 50 and not care, don't let kids in cided rooms!

Drachenjager

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
if you dont like the fauna of the area MOVE dont kill it , it was there before you were anyway ...just my dos centavos