please help ID (better, clearer pics)

Panic

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
i have posted the other day pics of the same specie but the lighting was bad. now these pics were taken under natural light. people please help me!!:wall: BTW the sp. is 2 inches legspan.

ballpython2

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i have posted the other day pics of the same specie but the lighting was bad. now these pics were taken under natural light. people please help me!!:wall: BTW the sp. is 2 inches legspan.

I'm not good at guesses but I'm going with either Scofa or Vagans...

Iggy22

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
maybe a Pamphobeteus vespertinus? Just a quess, probably wrong.

TheDarkFinder

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
maybe Lasiodora striatus or Lasiodora difficillis, maybe. I have no clue, it is really impossible to id from a picture.

harrypei

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Don't think it's a vagans...it's really hard to tell though :?

cheetah13mo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I've kept a lot of slings and it doesn't look like anything I've ever kept. Just as there are a lot of things similar, there are also many things the controdict what I think it could be. It's got the bright red hair that a young vagans would have but at 2 inches, a vagans will show a lot more black on the legs and you won't see those stripes. The rest of it looks like a seemanni but they don't have the bright red hairs on the rump like that, nor do the have black spinnerettes. Sorry but I can't help either. Your going to have to send an exuvium off to get examined for an I.D. on this T. Good luck.

M.F.Bagaturov

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hi!

from what is seen from that pic it is Acanthoscurria spp, but to tell the exact species is hard since so adult coloration is still in progress, but supossedly A. musculosa may be.

Panic

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
yeah, i guess i have to wait for another molt or 2.. thanks guys :D

peterspiderling

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
thats a tuffy, its hard to tell, i wouldnt like to guess,wait till its a big older to make it easier

cheetah13mo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
This might be it.

I'm going to take another stab at this. I knew it looked familiar but this still doesn't mean much.

Aphonopelma crinirufum :confused:

Heres a link to a pic.
A. crinirufum

The Fangs!!!

Last edited:

Ando55

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
This T reminds me of an unidentified one in an old thread Bothrops made:

http://www.arachnoboards.com/ab/showthread.php?t=89036

If only his pics are working in his thead...:eek: You would of been able to see it.. I Pm'ed Bothrops and hopefully he can get his old pics of his unidentified one so we can compare and hopefully he'll chime in as well. :D

Bothrops

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Here are the pics. But I don't think it's similar to this :confused:
I don't know what it could be the T from this posts :rolleyes:

ShadowBlade

Planeswalker
Old Timer
Really, please, there is no way anyone can ID this specimen. But if you all are doing it for fun, guess away.

-Sean

M.F.Bagaturov

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Yes, Shadow, not posiible to ID. We can only may proposition and the Acanthoscurria sp. is the best one, believe me ;)
I also suppose that it is would be not ID'ed even if we give it to proffecional arachnologist-theraphosidologist, since so it is jusvenil specimen, but sure, some can describe it as a new species, ha-ha... ;) no problems.
But I'm still bet for relation of this juvenil theraphosinae to the genus Acanthoscurria.