please dont eat my roaches!

Dravensmom

Arachnosquire
We have a family freind named Dennis over who likes to play jokes on my son. He always pretends to "eat" his toys and gets a kick out my son freaking out. Draven had his favorite hisser out (handome mouse) and hansome mouse is a very slow roach. Our freind grabbed handsom mouse and popped him in his mouth. Draven and I were both freaking out and screaming "noo!!" Well after handsome mouse started hissing and wiggling his leggs he was spit out. Dennis went to the bathroom and :barf:.. Handsome mouse is ok but I dont think any more jokes will be played on my son lol{DHe came out of the bathroom and asked how I could forget to mention I had monster bugs!

Terry D

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
D'mom, :clap:{D That's insane!! You just made my evening! {D{D

Dravensmom

Arachnosquire
He thought it was a plastic toy until it was in his mouth moving lol. Congrats on your hissers Jam :) I got mine from boonbear just a few days ago and they are a blast!{D

Vfox

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hah, that makes it so much better. :)

Just think if he woulda done that with a species with a nasty defensive odor, haha. Wanna borrow an orangehead and have him try again lol? :p

Jam Reptiles

Arachnopeon
He thought it was a plastic toy until it was in his mouth moving lol. Congrats on your hissers Jam :) I got mine from boonbear just a few days ago and they are a blast!{D

Well I have quite a bit of roaches and roach things as you can see http://www.jamreptilefeeders.webs.com/ ... anyways i have a TON more then what I'm selling on my site and my mom is flipping on me NO MORE ROACHES NO MORE GECKOS!!! hahaha lol I have dubias b.gigantuies b.lats and now hissers.

Dravensmom

Arachnosquire
vfox- haha if I thought it would work again I would borrow one in a heart beat. Do these orangeheads smell like stink bugs? I think the only reason he thought it was fake is because it just sits there and hardly moves.
Jam- pretty cool :) Sometimes moms are a little crazy;P I doubt I would want my son to have a bunch of colonies at 13 but if he were starting a business and was motivated I would be more willing lol.

Jam Reptiles

Arachnopeon
vfox- haha if I thought it would work again I would borrow one in a heart beat. Do these orangeheads smell like stink bugs? I think the only reason he thought it was fake is because it just sits there and hardly moves.
Jam- pretty cool :) Sometimes moms are a little crazy;P I doubt I would want my son to have a bunch of colonies at 13 but if he were starting a business and was motivated I would be more willing lol.

Haha lol... On the orange head roaches they are a very dirty roach,You need to change the egg flats often because the ruin them quickly. They are known wing bitters also.

Dravensmom

Arachnosquire
I wont be getting those then lol. Im just wondering what they smell like. Hopefully nothing like stinkbugs.. those things are awful!:barf:

Dravensmom

Arachnosquire
Thanks but I am not really looking to get anything new yet. If I am ever ready for a new kind of roach I will let ya know though. :) Do you use yous as feeders or are they all just pets?

Jam Reptiles

Arachnopeon
Thanks but I am not really looking to get anything new yet. If I am ever ready for a new kind of roach I will let ya know though. :) Do you use yous as feeders or are they all just pets?

My dubias are feeders (witch I don't feed all that offten) my lats are feeders. My other species are pets...Hopefully more to come I found a few really good deals on some rare roaches I'm already saving up just need 300 more bucks lol ;P

Jam Reptiles

Arachnopeon
A pair of rhino roaches can go for as low as 200 sometimes... and i want a to get other roaches then rhinos lol.

Vfox

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
200 is low for them. They are impossible to get in this country, hence expensive. Plus with a 10 year life span they are hard to obtain as adults.

Jam Reptiles

Arachnopeon
I forget how many years it takes to get matuere but it's 2+...they have one batch of babies per yr too...there the biggest roach.

skippy

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I looked into a few of those but after researching a little I decided against it, I don't like having to dig up my critters to see them ;)