Plagues

JacenBeers

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Has anybody here experienced a plague of insects? I experienced two of them here in Kamloops last year. First we had an overpopulated group of white moths and they were everywhere. I am afraid of moths. It is my phobia. They are unpredictable when they fly and I hate them so it was a crappy week. Then a month later there was a grasshopper plague and the town was covered inthem. That was good though cause my spiders were all fed well.

Wade

Arachnoking
Old Timer
You should let Moses and his people go!

=D

Wade

JacenBeers

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
It was not I who caused this plague against Moses. It was Code MOnkey. Blame him

Vys

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Blame Canadaaaaaa!....Blame Ca..no actually blame CM :)

MrT

Arachnoking
Old Timer
In the summer time here we can get little white flys. Not every year, but sometimes. They are tiny, and you can inhale them in the coarse of going about your day. They also have a powder on them, that will almost turn the windsheild white as you drive around. Nasty little s*its.

E

Wade

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I think whiteflies are not true flies but are related to aphids. They can be serious pests!

Wade

Gillian

Arachnoblessed
Old Timer
Originally posted by Wade
You should let Moses and his people go!

=D

Wade
Wade!

Now I have coffee all over my monitor!! *lmao*!! :) :D =D

mebebraz

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
up here in new hampshire we have swarms of ladybugs in the fall, anywhere you go, if you see a yellow house, there is usually millions of them on it.