Pinktoe!!

Tarantula Lover

Psalmopoeus Lover
Old Timer
My pinktoe webbed up allmost all around herself, she has all this silk on the driftwood, and on the leaf, she/he still has not eaten a cricket for a while, will she/he be moulting soon? thanks, i am so excited!!!!

James

ArachnoJoost

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
My versicolor usually has 3 exits to her web, if she/he's going to molt all the exits will be blocked, so there is no disturbance. If your avic avic has totally webbed itself in, there's a good chance it's in pre-moult

JacenBeers

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
One of my two communal pinktoes just completely webbed herself in as well a few days ago. She is moulting right now.

Henry Kane

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Like Joost said, if she's webbed all the way a molt is pretty likely. It may still be a few days though. Waiting for a molt is like watching water waiting for it to boil! Seems to take for friggin' ever!
Good luck!

Atrax

Gail

Arachnopixie
Old Timer
Yes, as has been said, if she is completely webbed in with no open exits, she is going to molt. It may be a week or two with her holed up like that. Lightly mist the webbing every few days, but don't soak it. And be patient =D I know it's hard to do, even I am always checking and re-checking when my avics are holed up for a molt. A good way to check is to shine a very bright flashlight from one side of the webbing. You should be able to get a half decent view of her, kind of like candling and egg. Humm, and this coming from someone who just told you to be patient LOL :D

Gail