Pink zebra?

khil

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
hey there i heard of this spider, and i hear it is somewhat docile? is this true? i want to learn....i want a friendly spider, thanks to who can help

Arachnos482

Arachnosquire
Eupalaestrus campestratus is the scientific name of that t, they are quite hardy and are said to be docile, hope this helps.

Reptiliatus

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
hey there i heard of this spider, and i hear it is somewhat docile? is this true? i want to learn....i want a friendly spider, thanks to who can help
Lol, check out the "Most docile T ever!" thread when you go back to Tarantula chat :p...

puck4u

Arachnopeon
Mine is the most mellow of all my T's.... very pretty and good eater as well. VERY good choice for just starting out. :clap:

seezilla

Arachnopeon
I wouldn't know from personal experience. Just every website I've been to has said the same thing. PZBs (or E. Campestratus) are the most docile T. I've only ever seen one bite report from them and the guy said it was a dry bite and not at all very painful, (I think the T thought it was going to fall... something like that) so keep that in mind. I'd have to find it again to know for sure.

I definitely want one. They are very beautiful and Captiveinverts.com is supposed to have some very soon. ^_^ Personally, I can't wait. :D HTH!

satanslilhelper

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
I think these should be THE #1 beginner/friendly T's in the hobby. Just watch the video of mine.{D