Picture Time

pategirl

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I decided to take some pics of some of my spiders this evening....though I now itch from the experience, I got some good pictures! Might take a while to load all of them....
First, my portly G. Rosea, Betty:

Next, the cause of all my itching, my female A. Geniculata:

My big female cobalt blue:

My freshly molted greenbottle blue sling:

Me holding my dodoma baboon:

And finally, the end....my baby 1" A. Versicolor:

I hope they were worth the wait for them to load!

Last edited:

petitegreeneyes

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Yes it was worth the wait. They are really nice, especially loved the big A.geniculata. How did you go about holding the Dodoma? I have one about that size and it sure wouldn't let me hold it. It's quite the aggressive child:)

pategirl

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Mine's either a weird one, or is waiting to get me. She hasn't shown any aggression towards me since I bought her.

jwb121377

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Great pics! Wow I thought I was the only one with a friendly Dodma Baboon. When I first got her she was using threat displays left and right, but after a week she forgot that she was the big and bad old worlder.

ceaser68

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
good pic's

wow those are some really good pic's.. looks like the iching was worth it after all..

blackacidevil

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
AAAAAHH!!!!!!!

Am I the only one that can't view these pics?!

Everyone is talking about how cool they are and I can't see them but I want to sooo bad! Now I will have trouble sleeping....there is nothing better than some good Tarantula pics (okay there are some things that are better but not much, to me anyway).

The_Phantom

Scarlet O' Hairy
Old Timer
Re: AAAAAHH!!!!!!!

Originally posted by blackacidevil
Am I the only one that can't view these pics?!

Everyone is talking about how cool they are and I can't see them but I want to sooo bad! Now I will have trouble sleeping....there is nothing better than some good Tarantula pics (okay there are some things that are better but not much, to me anyway).
Maybe theyre just saying that! I too, cannot view these. I am seeing x's. Try right clicking and highlighting 'properties' and see if it doesnt tell you the web site of origin.

pategirl

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
If you can't see the pics above, you might try clicking on the link below if you want to see them:
Pictures

blackacidevil

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
There they go....

I don't know where they are going but there they go.

I can see them now and those people were NOT lying as I first suspected. They really are great pics, please do share more!

pategirl

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Thanks....Did someone say more?

I can only post the remaining three pics one at a time, because my hosting service says I've used all of my alotted bandwidth for the day. :mad:

Here's my 2" P. Irminia:

pategirl

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
My female A. avicularia, which hopefully will produce an eggsac in a few months:

pategirl

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
And the last one, my rather drab looking A. Seemani. I think she's about to molt, but I've been saying that for 6 months now.

pamandron

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hey Pategirl, Very nice pictures. The Geniculata is so beautiful. Keep posting pics, we love them. Pam

blackacidevil

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Do you always do what I say?

Cool pics again, awwww......I mean, YAY!!!!

BTW, what is the "technical" name for that Dodoma Baboon? It looks very cool.