Picture request, submit your tarantula for tattoo ideas

Gesticulator

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Im getting this tattooed in fine line (exact detail) 2 weeks from now..
HA.. looks like Im not the only one that likes it.. I thought it was a tattoo when I first saw it.

was my first thought as well. would make a GREAT tat!
great looking sleeve.

JungleGuts

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
^ It sure would. Im geting more and more excited everyday about the tattoo im gonna get. Still dont have an exact picture picked out yet but I know I want some time of Avicularia sp. Dosnt really matter(just waiting for the right pic to come along, i need something that can print out pretty large in good detail)....the tattoo with be black and grey no color. Im oldschool haha:rolleyes:

EDIT: I guess ill be more specific on the picture request now, and thanks to everyone who posted theirs thus far.

1. Avicularia sp.
2. Pretty much looking for a shot directly over the spider(not at an angle)
3. A picture that I can print up big/view big so the artist can see the detail(if you have anything with big filesize let me know and I will give you my email so you can send it that way)

To encourage people to email me some of their high res. pics ill offer some type of gift to the persons photo that I chose(please only pictures that you have taken). It wouldnt be for a few months but I need the pics now. The gift will most likly be something alive:razz: .

Last edited:

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
i was gonna say, get it on you're neck. ;P

verry_sweet

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
That is so awesome!!! I can’t get over how nice it turned out. :drool:

Steph

funnylori

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Wow! That is THE AWESOME! :worship: :clap: I'm not so brave. The most permanent thing I can do is get a hair cut... But that grows out... Or I color my hair a shade darker/brighter than normal. I've tempted myself with a tattoo, but I can't bring myself to do it. The realistic nature of yours makes me take a second look at getting one.

mrsd

Arachnopeon
I am going to get my tattoo on my birthday in about two weeks. I had my favorite spider out the other day wanting him to walk on my arm so I could get some good pics of what I want but of course as soon as I got him on my hand he refused to move...This from a spider who is always trying to escape and wander...