Pics of my new additions.

RoseT

Arachnosquire
Package came in from Paul today, all well and energized at exit... ;)

GBB... Poor lil one is missing a pedipalp but no worries, this one has special powers and can grow another in time. {D

G. pulchra....This one was the quickest.. bolted up my arm and sleeve but was able to secure it back into its enclosure...

N. Chromatus Freebie....

THANKS FOR LOOKING!

0siris

Arachnosquire
Congrats that GBB looks stunning. I really want one, but seeing that I have just added 2 spiders to my collection in the past 2 days, I should probably wait...at least until my next check clears {D

Jwest

Arachnopeon
Paul is a great guy I actually recieved an order from him tuesday 2 GBB's in it they are beautiful T's. congrats on the additions.

killy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Sweet! Makes me want to get another sling, who cares which one! (Actually, I'm holding out for an E. campestratus) ...

Hey, get back to us with a pic of the GBB and his new pedipalp after his next molt, will you? (At that age/size, it surely won't be long) ...

tristandude3

Arachnopeon
Awesome:clap:! I have a GBB and P. Murinus in transit from Paul as we speak. Cant wait until I get them!

astraldisaster

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Great-looking Ts! The GBB and pulchra are gorgeous, and the N. chromatus is just so adorably tiny. :D

peskyfish

Arachnopeon
I'm lucky enough to live 2 blocks from Paul's warehouse(sorry for bragging;P) And I picked up GBB and G. pulchra last week. He grabbed 10 deli cups of each species and said pick which ever one you like....they all look the same as well as the size and it still took me 20 minutes to pick! Paul is a great guy to deal with! I even buy my crickets from him!

Last edited:

redrumpslump

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I'm lucky enough to live 2 blocks from Paul's warehouse(sorry for bragging;P) And I picked up GBB and G. pulchra last week. He grabbed 10 deli cups of each species and said pick which ever one you like....they all look the same as well as the size and it still took me 20 minutes to pick! Paul is a great guy to deal with! I even buy my crickets from him!
Did you thank him for the illegally imported spiders?

Matt

Gnat

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Did you thank him for the illegally imported spiders?

Matt
i understand the point you are trying to make, but is this thread really the appropriate place? there is already a thread to voice these matters, the OP of this post is just trying to show off the new spiders they have and are proud to own. perhaps they knew the spiders were possibly illegal, perhaps they didnt. this thread is not the place to post these concerns.

GS

Arachnoknight
Awesome additions :)
I've a couple of GBBs too. They grow really fast & gorgeous!