Picky eaters

BobGrill

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I have moved on. But I must say I didn't join this forum to be yelled at and criticized I was hoping for some help with my scorpion as I am new to scorpions.

H. laoticus

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
As Arachnoboards' official noob answerer (as I have claimed and mentioned this position in the past), I hereby say that any and all noob questions be directed to me. I can't help but laugh at all the childish bantering going on here. Since this thread has gone ridiculously downhill, BobGrill, please message me any questions you have and I will gladly answer them. Thank you, you may continue the throwing of poop. ;P

Michiel

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I have moved on. But I must say I didn't join this forum to be yelled at and criticized I was hoping for some help with my scorpion as I am new to scorpions.
That goes for me too. I am not a member of this site to be ridiculed by some noob. Sorry to read that you felt yelled at and criticized by me, while I just asked you a sincere question. I meant my question. After my question, you started the name calling (jerk, ignorant) and what did you expect of that, me to like it? Let's be reasonable...think about that.
I admit I responded in a not so emotionally balanced manner, lol, but I felt provoked by your remarks..
I will forget this whole thing happened, no worries, let's get on. ;) Let me be the wise one and apologize for the intensity of my words, I still feel I would have reacted different, if you tone had been more decent. I simply give people back what they give me.

Last edited:

Michiel

Arachnoking
Old Timer
H.laoticus,

I am glad you are around, but I had hoped you chipped in earlier. You obviously have the patience to tell the same things over and over and over again to lazy people who can't or won't use the search function on these riddled with P.imperator info board! Good for you.
Glad we provided you some laughs also.

Regards, Michiel

BobGrill

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Now by 'lazy people" I assume you're talking about me? I don't wish to start any more arguments, but that statement sounded a little insulting.

Michiel

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Now by 'lazy people" I assume you're talking about me? I don't wish to start any more arguments, but that statement sounded a little insulting.

What would be logical in first apologizing to you and then start another argument :confused: only children or people with personality disorders or cognitive, developmental disorders et etc etc could do something like that.
I was more referring to H.laoticus patience with these certain users, who I find lazy, in general.
Some users post questions that are literally answered "three threads below" and those people I personally call lazy yes. But this has also been broadly discussed in previous threads.
So before things go wrong again, no I was not referring to you....

H. laoticus

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
H.laoticus,

I am glad you are around, but I had hoped you chipped in earlier. You obviously have the patience to tell the same things over and over and over again to lazy people who can't or won't use the search function on these riddled with P.imperator info board! Good for you.
Glad we provided you some laughs also.

Regards, Michiel
Yes, I must chip in sooner :D Being Arachnoboards' official noob answerer is a full-time job! Good thing is I will never run out of employment lol

BobGrill

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
What would be logical in first apologizing to you and then start another argument :confused: only children or people with personality disorders or cognitive, developmental disorders et etc etc could do something like that.
I was more referring to H.laoticus patience with these certain users, who I find lazy, in general.
Some users post questions that are literally answered "three threads below" and those people I personally call lazy yes. But this has also been broadly discussed in previous threads.
So before things go wrong again, no I was not referring to you....
Thank you that's all I wanted to know.