Photoshopped?!?!

Scorpendra

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i know there's a C. alleni in the kingsnake.com classifieds, but i don't know about any C. goliaths.

gunslinger

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I love how on wiki it says "Large enough to swallow a duck" thats just classic!

I lived in Hawaii for about 5 years, and I have seen some MONSTer sized cane toads, I dont know if it was photo shopped or not, but they can get huge thats for sure.

Upon further review it really does appear to be a cut and paste....some parts of the photo just look phishy, mostly the toads left side.

Last edited:

EAD063

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I love how on wiki it says "Large enough to swallow a duck" thats just classic!

I lived in Hawaii for about 5 years, and I have seen some MONSTer sized cane toads, I dont know if it was photo shopped or not, but they can get huge thats for sure.

Upon further review it really does appear to be a cut and paste....some parts of the photo just look phishy, mostly the toads left side.
I messed with it and saw no cutting and pasting, but the picture is fishy. (Froggy) The legs being completly stretched like that make it look a lot bigger. Without being help like that the toad would probaly be only half the size. Not to mention that picture is hosted on a sketchy website... lol.

KUJordan

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Photoshopped. Photoshopped. Photoshopped. I consider myself an artist and it may just take an artist's eye to tell, but there are a lot of things about that photo that don't hold. His muscles are way too unflexed and his grip in his hands much too relaxed to hold a Bufo of that size. Also, yes, the lighting does not match up which is tell tale. Also it appears to me that the resolution of the toad and the rest of the picture are different and the contrast and lighting is different. Gimme an "F". Gimme an "A". Gimme a "K". Gimme an "E". What's that spell? FAKE!!!

The most important thing though, is the shadow (or lack thereof). If you notice the shadow coming from his knee on the ground you'll notice the light is soming from his left and front, causing all shadows to be cast back and to his right. This would cast a shadow of that "giant" toad onto the right half of his chest and most of his entire right leg and knee that are sticking up directly in the path of what should be the toads shadow. The toad's shadow HAS to be somewhere, and if you look at the shadow on the ground to his right, it's not there which means it would HAVE to be on his body- it's not. Busted.