photo of my son's new T

8leggedfreak

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
If only they could get this big! This was my son's idea of a treat for being good in school this week! It's a little early but Happy Halloween everyone!

Attachments

8leggedfreak

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
and this is our new pink toe. I used a Mcfarlane toys action figure case for his enclosure. I'd say he's about 2-2 1/2" . I picked him up for $20.

Attachments

atavuss

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
do you have to buy an action figure to get the case or are the cases available by themselves? is there a link available?
Ed

tarantulaman123

Arachnopeon
Originally posted by 8leggedfreak
and this is our new pink toe. I used a Mcfarlane toys action figure case for his enclosure. I'd say he's about 2-2 1/2" . I picked him up for $20.

Cool,I am gona get one of those pinktoes soon:D

8leggedfreak

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
well, I bought mine about a year or two ago at kb toys for $4.99, they had danger girls action figures in them. I've seen cases at comic stores for $19.99 w/built in lights but up until now i've never actually wanted one of those. Good luck finding one though.

deifiler

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Haha nice! My bedroom used to be like that when I was a kid too :D

ooo think how good arachnoboards will be when Halloween gets even closer!

vulpina

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Nice T, congrats on your purchase. Your son also has a very nice spider there!! I used to work and design one of the biggest haunted houses in my area, this is my favorite time of year.

Andy