Phormictopus cancerides

Mallard

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Just brought home a mid sized Phormictopus cancerides. Moved her fron her tiny K.K. to a large encloser. Actually seems pretty docile. Problem is she climed to the top of glass and has been perched there for hours.
I have 10 other "T"s and none of them have done this. Is this normal for a newly moved "T"
Jason

ballpython2

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Just brought home a mid sized Phormictopus cancerides. Moved her fron her tiny K.K. to a large encloser. Actually seems pretty docile. Problem is she climed to the top of glass and has been perched there for hours.
I have 10 other "T"s and none of them have done this. Is this normal for a newly moved "T"
Jason
What's up jason? Yes, this is normal for all T's he'll come down when he is ready and he might burrow, I have a juvenile and since I had it, it has made a burrow and blocked it self in then it came out for a week (around the time it was completely molted ate and ate some food) then blocked its self in again and I haven't seen it since but that's a good thing. When you have a T that burrows the longer it stays out of site the happier it is. So if you never see it, your doing a good job. Other T's that you'll rarely see (and you know this if you have these) are haplos and H gigas and slings of most species. these are all i know off the top of my head but im sure there are more burrowers.

G. pulchra

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
The T is just nervous from the move and it's new habitat. Give it some time.