Phlogiellus xinping-- NO INFO FOUND :(

Leila

Arachnobaron
I did a google search, and absolutely Nothing came up for this T.
I was reading an article online that stated "...Phlogiellus xinping is Hong Kong’s only indigenous species of Tarantula..." (that is just an excerpt from the aforementioned article.)
I am curious as heck, and no google search lends an answer...

BobBarley

Arachnoprince
Doesn't seem to be in the hobby outside of Asia...

Seems to be a kind of nondescript, brown dwarf? Not sure, but when the guy pulls back in the video the flashlight size makes me think the t's are small (around 0:22-0:30)

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
I have heard it mentioned on Arachnoboards Facebook before. Probably by Asian hobbyist. I cant remember the post or anything about it apart from I thought it was found to be Yunnan south China?

Leila

Arachnobaron
Doesn't seem to be in the hobby outside of Asia...

Seems to be a kind of nondescript, brown dwarf? Not sure, but when the guy pulls back in the video the flashlight size makes me think the t's are small (around 0:22-0:30)
That male is So So much tinier than the femme!

Leila

Arachnobaron
There are many others with tiny mm's...;) Augacephalus ezendami comes to mind.
I am still so very new to this hobby. Though I have been thrust into it full-fledged with a surprise egg sac from my 2nd T, I am still such a kiddo here. Lol. Gah- has anyone else here had to deal with my sort of situation??? Hahaha!

BobBarley

Arachnoprince
All Africans come to mind ;)
Right, but I mean, A. ezendami is ridiculous lol.

I am still so very new to this hobby. Though I have been thrust into it full-fledged with a surprise egg sac from my 2nd T, I am still such a kiddo here. Lol. Gah- has anyone else here had to deal with my sort of situation??? Hahaha!
Haha, nope but count yourself lucky! albo slings are nice indeed.

BenLeeKing

Arachnoknight
I'm from Hong Kong, and when getting into the hobby I was wondering if we had any Ts. Did a little digging, and this little guy showed up, at first I wansn't that impressed (being small and dull colored). But now... knowing it's only found in Hong Kong, I WANT ONE! Has sentimental value~