PetStore Emp Gave Birth!

ZooRex

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Alright, Long story short:

I walk into a one of Petstore to drop off my aplication cause the one I'm working at now is sadly going out of business. I stop to take a look at the exotics and see that their large emp who is unfortunetly being displayed as a desert speices (not with sand but with ground up cork) had given birth. The staff there was freaked out and honestly didn't know what to do. I've yet to own a scorp (actually I'll be getting my first one from Todd Gearheart later this week) but I knew enough to tell them to keep the humidiy high and get her out of the desert. I also directed them to this site. But I'm not sure how quickly they'll react to my requests. Is there any important info that I can direct to them to keep the scorps alive and well? Thanks ~ Rex

brandontmyers

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
i would go see if they are willing to sell it for reg price and then pick it up...u would not be dissappointed...

Falyn

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
High humidity about 75-90% , temps around 80's at least and tell them to put her some where quiet and feed her like 1 cricket maybe 5 or 6 days after she had the babys...

were constantly getting preg emps in at the store i work at.. thus Bay is gettin them all brought home to him lol..

Hopefully the babies will survive
Falyn