PetBugs?

Acro

Aziz! Light!
Old Timer
Has anybody had problems getting to www.petbugs.com? I cant seem to get it to work yet I have been visiting that page for YEARS! I hope they have not shut down or something like that!

Please let me know if you can view it!

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
It's not working for me either, but I never really got any good information or anything from there. There caresheets were always off in one place or another. The best place for pet bugs is here.

andy83

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Yeah,

Lets just hope it's not the governments doing....

Good site.

Acro

Aziz! Light!
Old Timer
The info sections on petbugs.com were alright (kinda outdated) but I mainly went there for the classifides. They had a great classifides! On AB I get a fair responce for things I post, but petbugs.com always brought in lots of people interested in the critters I posted. They also had many good sellers and traders on there that dont post on AB.
If the government shut that page down, then guess what page will be the next to go.
I hope somebody knows some info about what is going on with petbugs.com!

ShadowBlade

Planeswalker
Old Timer
If the government shut that page down, then guess what page will be the next to go.
ah, Arachnoboards doesn't do anything wrong to be shut down. Petbugs they may have something on them about illegal sellings of Phasmids, etc.. who knows.

The page hasn't been updated in so long, its not the government.

-Sean

Acro

Aziz! Light!
Old Timer
As far as I know petbugs.com was as good as AB is in the legal aspect. As for updates, most of the care sheets and stuff were outdated, but the classifides was very active.

So can anybody get on petbugs??? Does anybody have any info on them??

DavidRS

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Petbugs.com has been going down in activity for years. Last time I was on, nothing had been updated for years, maybe 1 or 2 forum questions and a few classifieds.

I'm surprised it's lasted this long, and I'm guessing the owners finally pulled the plug.

arachnocat

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
That's sad if it's gone. It was a really good site. I kept hoping someone would take it over and update everything. :(

Vys

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Offtopic forum section was pulled, and then the site was updated less and less frequently... or maybe that happened even before. What was that forum called anyway? 'The Cafe', wasn't it? Quite a few migrated here from it, I think, myself included.

I liked the design of the page, especially the caresheets. Some may have had a few bits of outdated information, but they were easy to browse and read, and they were present when many others were not.

Well, site life is (in most cases) all about the amount of visitors.

Acro

Aziz! Light!
Old Timer
Its BACK!!!

Yes! It works! Thanks everybody for the posts! I am glad they didnt shut down petbugs. As for the classifides, people post there everyday usually and it is sometimes less T related than here on arachnoboards, so I can see why it may not interest everybody that comes here.
Either way, I enjoy it and Thanks for helping me cope through my days with out it!