Peso update

Rookie

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hey all,
Sorry I haven't been around for a while, but I'm not at school anymore, and so the internet is harder to come by. Just enjoying some time at my girlfriend's place. Thought i'd give you some very breif Peso updates:
-first of all, the big guy molted monday morning, bright and early. He's hardened up quite nicely now, and is a smoke-grey kinda colour. He appears (to my untrained eye) to be about 2" which means he has grown a full inch in legspan under my care.
-Peso doesn't know it yet, but he has his first flight approaching friday morning. I have a pill bottle set aside for him, and I just have to make sure I can pack it right. I'm very nervous about getting him from his home to the bottle, more than anything else.
-I'm looking forward to showing my little bundle to all of my family and friends at home. my parents have seen pics, but that's it so far.
-lastly, my brother is a freelance photographer, and i hope he'll be able to get some really really good shots of Peso with all of his different lenses and lights and such. I'll keep everyone posted on that.

I won't be around as much over the holidays, but I won't be out of contact entirely. Any tips on packing would be great, and other than that, I wish everyone a Merry Christmas, or what have you.
Paul

Bjorgly

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
My G.pulchra just molted from 1 inch to 1.5 inches in 45 min, and now s/he is smokey grey with a black abdomen.

Mark