Perfume,Nail polish...

Henry Kane

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
The fragrance probably isn't but the fumes might be. I'd avoid letting them have too much exposure to it. What's the scenario that led you to ask? How much of it are the T's being exposed to?

Atrax

Mojo Jojo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Is there something we should know about you James?

;P

I really don't know.

You need to check your signature settings James. You are putting in a lot of blank space at the end of your posts.

Big Dragonfly

Tarantula Lover

Psalmopoeus Lover
Old Timer
no!

its just that my sister was doing her nails in my room, i came in and it smelled!!!! so i was wondering if it is bad for my T, and no i am not what you are thinking Big Dragonfly!!!

James

Henry Kane

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I don't think it's anything to worry about, just maybe air out the room a little. I'm sure it's fine though. :)

Atrax

MrT

Arachnoking
Old Timer
James,
No one is thinking anything about you. Your like our little brother;) . And we love you, I know I do.

Ernie

JacenBeers

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I have often wondered the same thing. Sometimes I spray my room to freshen it up. I spray cologne or body spray on myself and I have a nice scent at all times in my room cause people have told me before that is smelled like spiders. So I spray regularly to keep it nice smelling. I wondered if the aerosol sprays are harmful to my invertebrates.

atavuss

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Originally posted by JacenBeers
I have often wondered the same thing. Sometimes I spray my room to freshen it up. I spray cologne or body spray on myself and I have a nice scent at all times in my room cause people have told me before that is smelled like spiders. So I spray regularly to keep it nice smelling. I wondered if the aerosol sprays are harmful to my invertebrates.
hmmm......I never notice any smell from my t's......(unless a rat pup dies somewhere where it is not easily found in a enclosure)
Ed