pede pic, ..kind of cool

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I was trying to move it out of the way because there was a roach that had buried itself and I was trying to dig it up. Then he turned upside down a little so it could get a better shot at my finger if it felt like it needed to.

Those isopods are real careful around it. It's funny to watch them. The pede will be eating something and the isopods sit there waiting for leftovers. Sometimes they get tired of waiting and carefully go for it anyway before the pede is finished.

DrGigglez666

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
nice

Nice picture man look at the fangs on that thing haha hate to get bit by one!!

Androctonus_bic

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I also use that kind of pill bugs like a rubbish eaters! Scolopendra, poecilotheria or Archispirostreptus, are tolerant with it, and it ( just for now) looks tolerant with the other bugs. I have more that 30 in the same terrarium ( Just 5-6 adults) that was living with 3 poecilotherias and one archispirostreus.

Nice picture man!

Cheers
Carles

cacoseraph

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
nice

its eyes kind of look like a snake's that is getting ready to shed

maxident213

Arachnolord
Old Timer
I have more that 30 in the same terrarium ( Just 5-6 adults) that was living with 3 poecilotherias and one archispirostreus.
That sounds like a very cool display tank, do you have any pictures? The Poecilotheria never go after the millipede?

Nice pic Galopoheros, the pede's eyes remind me of shark eyes. :clap: