peculiar behaviour

ithuriel

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
:? me again :) my b.vagans has done a couple of things that have surprised me , hardly startling news considering how long ive been into Ts i guess:rolleyes: hmmmm im babbling. ok first i was trying to see where she was hiding in her terrarium when she suddenly poked her head from out of her den and hissed at me secondly she has this habit at present of not eating or killing her crix but of standing on them:confused: until she gets bored then decides to do a bit of housekeeping. hmmmm got my Ts next to the pc in my living room and am presently watching my rosie chasing a big crix around , she isnt the brightest but she is persistent. oh well enough for now:)

mxgrrlblu

Arachnopeon
Cute aren't they?

Mine acts like a ding dong too...my rose has a special corner of her habitat that she goes to when she wants to be taken out of her cage, and put on the computer...otherwise she acts like a dink and I have to follow her to the spot before Im allowed to pick her up.:rolleyes:

I just realized this thread is older than my kid LOL

Last edited:

mxgrrlblu

Arachnopeon
this thread is 6 and 1/2 yrs old.

HAHAHA {D {D {D
Yeah, I noticed that after I posted...hence the edit at the bottom of my post.....;P

Yeah, she totally loves the warm computer...it's just funny...she just lays there as I type around her...sometimes she spreads out and I have to move her legs to hit my upper keys. It just funny telling non T people that you let yer spider crash out on your computer.

Last edited: