Hello there, why not take a few seconds to register on our forums and become part of the community? Just click here.

Park pics

Discussion in 'Field Trips (Natural Habitats)' started by fartkowski, Aug 27, 2008.

1. fartkowski

fartkowski Arachnoemperor

Advertisement
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. fartkowski

Recently stumbled upon this little guy:D

[​IMG]

3. fartkowski

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

---------- Post added at 09:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 AM ----------

[​IMG]

---------- Post added at 09:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 AM ----------

[​IMG]

---------- Post added at 10:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 AM ----------

[​IMG]

---------- Post added at 10:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 AM ----------

[​IMG]

---------- Post added at 10:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 AM ----------

[​IMG]

---------- Post added at 10:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 AM ----------

[​IMG]

4. fartkowski

[​IMG]

5. zonbonzovi

zonbonzovi Creeping beneath you Staff Member

Leucistic squirrel? Awesome.

6. Yay, more park picks!

I agree. Rare find. The one with the orange stripe is unique too. Leave it to the squirrel whisperer to come across them. ;)

7. fartkowski

A friend of mine discovered that little guy.
    Very cool indeed.
    I know of two of them that live around here:D

---------- Post added at 07:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 AM ----------

[​IMG]

---------- Post added at 07:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 AM ----------

[​IMG]

---------- Post added at 08:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 AM ----------

[​IMG]

8. fartkowski

[​IMG]

9. zonbonzovi

zonbonzovi Creeping beneath you Staff Member

Ruh-roh! The cosmic squirrel chess game has commenced! Very cute, yet, it's trying to tell us something with that penetrating glare. If you find a squirrel-sized chess board in that park I'm going into hiding. These beasties are infinitely cooler than "Frankensquirrel":

http://www.myspace.com/franken_squirrel

10. fartkowski

Hahahahahaha
    That's awesome:D

[​IMG]

11. fartkowski

[​IMG]

12. fartkowski

[​IMG]

---------- Post added at 09:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 AM ----------

[​IMG]

---------- Post added at 09:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 AM ----------

[​IMG]

13. I love the picture of the geese and the ducks, was that picture taken recently?

14. fartkowski

I believe that picture was taken about a year ago.

15. fartkowski

Another one of this guy:D

[​IMG]

16. fartkowski

[​IMG]

17. Aww, look at its fluffy tail and cute little paws.

18. fartkowski

This guy is adorable.
    I wish there were more like him:D

19. fartkowski

[​IMG]

20. david30

david30 Arachnopeon

i would luv to have sum wonderful creatures and critters like in your countries, dont get me wrong we have sum lovely 1's here too but not always that exotic

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.